rachael8708
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
rachael8708
Hampshire
Portsmouth

Hello and good afternoon y'all...

First, I'd like to thank those who have taken the time to read this thread of mine...

Having a studio day has been on my mind for some time now, and I have decided to create this thread to seek who would be interested in shooting me if I were to set one of these days up??

It would probably be at Switch Studios in Ford, West Sussex.

So I am here to ask who would be interested, and once I've got enough interest, I will then go ahead and have a chat with Aaron and Amanda to arrange a day...

I will be shooting up to Topless, nothing more.

It will more than likely be a Thursday, thats all I do know for now...

Ok, so the next part is up to you guys....

Many Thanks Again,

Rachael

Jaye  is off-line
28 June 2011 06:06
jessicard
Model
This member has been reset to pending
jessicard
Vale of Glamorgan
Cardiff

Hi Rachael

I often run studio days and I think your best bet is to pick a date, message all the photographers on here about the day stating your levels, rates, slots and date and also ask the studio owners to promote it. That's what I do and I find I always manage to fill my slots.

Jess x
http://jayerose.tumblr.com/

TarMoo is off-line
28 June 2011 09:25
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Kent
Chatham

Rachael

I would be interested in up to 3 hours depending on the cost. I did a shoot at Switch a couple of years ago with IvoryFlame.

Once you know the date, put up a casting call and also get the studio to add a studio day listing. You only need a couple of photographers and you may have 6 hours worth of bookings. So, if you may find you get enough interest to run several days. I have found that shooting at the end of a day after the model has shot for 6 hours is not that productive, so maybe keep it to 6 hours with breaks to make sure you do not get too tired.

Peter
Q: How to make a small fortune from photography? A: Start with a large fortune.

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
louisakawaii Michelledefeo1 miles Natalie120525 NatashaAston
ad360photo bbphotos Blancho Djanimation freddie gerryquiff kaosrox Ladiesman modelboutique nemesis Rhadamanthus Rscott360 Sanjay scottmcccxiv Sp_digital
photo39