Reminder Secure

The Copywrite Issue

tim_oh842 is off-line
27 June 2011 10:00
tim_oh842
Photographer

London

How about having a permanent link to the the following if we are allowed :http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1988/48

And have a summery for everyone ( obviously this would not be presented for any legal basis, but as a guideline for all)

Eg: yes, togs own the copywrite to an image, but they cannont do what they want with it.

Models who pay for shoots, have the right to privicy, and if a tog uses them for other purposes it could be breech of contract.

I think having this availabl would help everyone.

27 June 2011 10:03
SerenDigital
Photographer

Hate to be a downer... but... if someone wants to know, they will google it to find out. If someone doesn't want to know, any amount of links from a site like this won't help them.

Rod Macdonald is off-line
27 June 2011 10:10
rod_m99
Photographer
rod_m99
Cambridgeshire
Cambridge

And if they're going to google it, I hate to join the spelling police, but they'll need to know the word is spelled:

COPYRIGHT

Rod Macdonald is off-line
27 June 2011 10:17
rod_m99
Photographer
rod_m99
Cambridgeshire
Cambridge

That was a rather mean response - sorry!

I guess a link/sticky wouldn't do any harm.

18 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Anniebabe fashion29 merseyjen
alt antoinewynn carpe_diem fannmore IanHighlander jayfish lasse MauricesImagery oro poah rembrandt si_mo siclews Steveh32 whitepython