Reminder Secure

Nasty Haircut.

26 June 2011 08:04
kirstykannibal
Model

I wanted a treat so I thought I'd go get my haircut [seeing as it's been like 6 months since my last cut], I paid the extra to have a senior stylist, only to have you ruin my hair. She cut about 4 inches off my length claiming I had terrible split ends [which I know I didn't] and instead of feathering the ends she's cut it straight across.
I'm virtually in tears about it and I know it's 'only hair' and 'it'll grow back' but I can't go outside without putting it in a ponytail because I hate how short it is.

Anyone know of a website that does cheap hair extensions or any ways to make hair grow faster?
Somestimes it's better not to say a word.

Chrissie Red is off-line
26 June 2011 08:30
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Wait a few days and see how it sits and feels then, I don't think she would have given herself more work by lying about split ends. With the ends off it will make your hair sit nicer and maybe even promote growing you never know. I have always cried when ive been given a dramatic cut but it usually grows 4x faster after the cut and I got used to it.

Jbwalton is off-line
26 June 2011 11:13
jbwalton
Photographer

Strathclyde

I was once told that every bad haircut was only 2 weeks away from a good one ....... wait and see DONT jump at drastic measures too soon

26 June 2011 18:18
BaileyK
Model

Quote from kirstykannibal
I wanted a treat so I thought I'd go get my haircut [seeing as it's been like 6 months since my last cut], I paid the extra to have a senior stylist, only to have you ruin my hair. She cut about 4 inches off my length claiming I had terrible split ends [which I know I didn't] and instead of feathering the ends she's cut it straight across.
I'm virtually in tears about it and I know it's 'only hair' and 'it'll grow back' but I can't go outside without putting it in a ponytail because I hate how short it is.

Anyone know of a website that does cheap hair extensions or any ways to make hair grow faster?

You can't make hair grow faster :-)
Also I wouldn't recommend cheap hair extensions(fake ones) if you have to have extentions go for real hair ones.
However I doubt your hair is as bad as you think!!!!!

26 June 2011 18:30
Mimi_C
Model
This member has been reset to pending

pauls-hair-world.co.uk are doing great discount. Get the more expensive ones though as they're worth it if you want them to last.
However i'm sure your hair isn't that bad, give it a few weeks

26 June 2011 19:04
celtic_iron
Photographer

You should post a pic, bet it doesn't look bad.

27 June 2011 06:44
Serena
Model

You'll be surprised how quickly it'll grow back and it'll probably be better for that (by your standards) severe cut. Hair grows quicker in the summer and you'll got a bit less to bother you during the hottest bit of the year now. Two positives!
Fun, friendly and experienced mature model with lively personality and youthful figure!

Moi is off-line
27 June 2011 06:50
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_photography
County Durham
North East

Quote from BaileyK
You can't make hair grow faster :-)

Yes you can, just try getting old, it grows at a furious rate, just not where you want it to grow

Im sure your hair isnt as bad as you think
The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose." - James Baldwin

Jesfish is off-line
27 June 2011 09:06
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Did you tell the stylist at the time that you weren't happy?  She may have been able to alter it a little bit for you. Can you post a pic?  I'm sure it looks fine to other people, it's just that you get used to having it a certain way.

27 June 2011 10:13
Loki_Winters
Model

If you went to a decent salon, you can generally go back in and say you're really not happy and they should give you a free restyle, hope that helps.

Although as others have said wait a few days and give yourself a chance to get used to it
available in Glasgow 7th-9th December

17 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Krystald maria_dyl Rosamund toxicinnocence
Anthonyk freddie GerryS2 kaosrox liteangle lukaszmarcinkowski Matthieulefevre MauricesImagery mike0048 photomart picusio rscott360 steveh32