Reminder Secure

Art Nude in the hills with Judy

This thread is being watched by 1 person
21 June 2011 08:41
madala
Photographer

I am looking to lead a small group of 3 or 4 photographers to explore a secluded and very scenic valley in North Powys.

Our model, working up to Art Nude, will be Judy      134334 in the PS register.  I expect that there will be 5 to 6 hours working with Judy in some outstanding scenery, streams, waterfalls, open moorland.

This will be a shared, paid shoot.  The date will be by mutual agreement selected from July 2 or 3, 23 or 24; or in August 20 or 21,  27 or 28.

With myself there are 2 places filled so an early decision and commitment will secure a place.   In the event of more than 2 photographers wishing to take advantage of this call there could be a second organised along the same lines.

PM me for fuller details, costs, etc.

30 June 2011 11:33
madala
Photographer

Summer is most definitly here although the weekend July  2 - 3 is off the menu now.

mick  is off-line
05 July 2011 09:47
mr_mick
Photographer

West Midlands
west bromwich

Im interested

07 July 2011 03:07
madala
Photographer

Two of the available dates are now filled, the amended list of dates to be filled is :-

Quote from madala
. . . . . . The date will be by mutual agreement selected from July  24; or in August 20 or 21,  27 or 28.

PM me for fuller details, costs, etc.

Judy is an accomplished model and will provide a wothwhile and rewarding day's photography in the hills.

7 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Just_janine wildchief
couchpotato gordon grahamsphotography PDCPhotos Studio4