Reminder Secure

Bristol & South West Network/Social meeting - 15th July

Andrew Mills is off-line
19 June 2011 11:48
AndyM
Photographer

Bristol
Bristol

PLEASE NOTE I MADE A MISTAKE WITH THE DATE IN THE THREAD TITLE - IT SHOULD READ THE 20TH!

WHEN:
Wednesday 20th July 2011 - 7:30pm onwards.

WHERE:
The King's Arms
168 Whiteladies Road
Bristol
BS8 2XZ

We are on the Upper mezzanine and have the area to ourselves. The stairs to the mezzanine will (or should) have a sign saying the area is reserved for the South West Imaging Group (or under my name).

Web site: http://www.kingsarmsbristol.com

The Kings Arms is almost right at the top of Whiteladies Road, next door to Miss Millies and directly opposite an Esso Petrol station.

The number 8 bus (and I believe the 9, but it takes a slightly different route) travels past this venue, which you can hop on at Temple Meads Train station, or St Augustine's Parade (City Centre outside the Hippodrome). I am also reliably informed that the number 54 and 1 buses go from the centre and past the venue.

The Clifton Down train station is also a few minutes walk down the road, but please check last return train times.

ID
Please BRING ID. As far as I know, you do not need ID to enter, but bring it just in case (you may be asked at the bar if you order alcohol).

Any questions, feel free to post them on the thread - all the regulars are very friendly

What to Bring?

1. Yourself
2. Portfolio (if you have one)
3. Business Cards (if you have them
4. Cash for the bar (if you want a drink)
5. ENTHUSIASM

WHO'S COMING:

(Who's coming not listed on PS as I cannot update this post once there are replies)

Andrew Mills is off-line
19 July 2011 16:00
AndyM
Photographer

Bristol
Bristol

Just a reminder that the meeting is TOMORROW (Wednesday 20th) evening!

Andrew Mills is off-line
19 July 2011 18:40
AndyM
Photographer

Bristol
Bristol

Jurgen_and_Jochim has kindly offered to do a draw for models who attend this meeting!

The lucky winner will get a TFP shoot - an opportunity not to be missed!

Andrew Mills is off-line
19 July 2011 18:54
AndyM
Photographer

Bristol
Bristol

I am looking to cast a female model for a fitness/lifestyle shoot - if you're interested, please come and see me tomorrow.

This will be a paid shoot.

Tina is off-line
02 August 2011 16:40
Tina197
Model
Tina197
Lancashire
Chorley

Very interested in attending these network meetings in the South West, when will the next one be?

Kind regards

Tina

Rob Thomas is off-lineSilver Member
09 August 2011 08:07
arteephoto
Photographer

Bristol

The next meeting is ... WEDNESDAY 17th AUGUST from 7.30pm

Venue details are exactly as the July info above.

Look forward to seeing as many as can make it

Rob

17 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Asheszlynn laine
ad360photo cliffc diphoto gadzooks2 iestyn keltica Kjoservices mlp PC9 philippahh Platidonio skymouse steevrosewood Terry_Draper Yekim