Can't log in / can't send messages

Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
11 June 2011 06:14
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

So this is a weird one. Sometimes (quite often these last 2/3 days) I've typed in my username and pw and clicked log in, or hit the carriage return, and nothing happens (no page loads I just stay on the home page). To log in I have to clear the cache, usually two or three times.

Similar problem with sending mail - I'll bash out a nice reply, hit Send and nothing will happen. And today, I bashed out a nice reply to find there was no 'Send' button?? clearing the cache and logging back in brought it back.

Is there something wrong with my computer/browser? I'm on a Mac using Chrome. How can I sort this? It's really doing my nut in!

J x

TarMoo is off-line
11 June 2011 07:08
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Kent
Chatham

I use Firefox 4.0.1 on my Macbook Pro and it works perfectly.
Q: How to make a small fortune from photography? A: Start with a large fortune.

Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
11 June 2011 10:07
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

Quote from tarmoo
I use Firefox 4.0.1 on my Macbook Pro and it works perfectly.

I've never heard Chrome problems before :/ and I'm sure it's the latest version.

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Angeleyes777 celebrateeverymoment fashion29 missminiskirt pinklilly Saharagee Samfx
ad360photo Adamjonesphotography azurphotos Blancho Camerawerks coturnix duncanjames funky Kjoservices Ladiesman MIB Penfoldpc rscott360 skinz Steveh32 StuartCollinsPhoto