Can't log in / can't send messages

Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
11 June 2011 05:14
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

So this is a weird one. Sometimes (quite often these last 2/3 days) I've typed in my username and pw and clicked log in, or hit the carriage return, and nothing happens (no page loads I just stay on the home page). To log in I have to clear the cache, usually two or three times.

Similar problem with sending mail - I'll bash out a nice reply, hit Send and nothing will happen. And today, I bashed out a nice reply to find there was no 'Send' button?? clearing the cache and logging back in brought it back.

Is there something wrong with my computer/browser? I'm on a Mac using Chrome. How can I sort this? It's really doing my nut in!

J x

TarMoo is off-line
11 June 2011 06:08
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Kent
Chatham

I use Firefox 4.0.1 on my Macbook Pro and it works perfectly.
Q: How to make a small fortune from photography? A: Start with a large fortune.

Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
11 June 2011 09:07
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

Quote from tarmoo
I use Firefox 4.0.1 on my Macbook Pro and it works perfectly.

I've never heard Chrome problems before :/ and I'm sure it's the latest version.

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
infinitelizzy Michelledefeo1 Stephieb27 tim
digitizer diphoto DJ200 dorrian duncanjames gshocker30 HarishPadalia jackw keltica kinofist Ladiesman nemesis NigelAdams pcmphotography philippahh Robinsky Rupert Snooper911 stevegosh Steveh32 Steveharratt sumupp totalpics vapourtrail Willjamieson
tim