Jenna Lou is off-line
09 June 2011 10:08
DamagedRoses1987
Model
DamagedRoses1987
Rhondda Cynon Taf
Aberdare

Hiya!

I have often seen portfolio reviews where the OP has shown the images that they want to be reviewed directly in the post (I hope that makes sense?).

I'm just wondering how do I do that as I have 3 images I want opinions on but they're not currently in my port (as I want to know if they're port worthy first).

Thank you

Ellesse Photography is off-lineSilver Member
09 June 2011 10:26
EllessePhotography
Photographer
EllessePhotography
Edinburgh
Edinburgh

Hi Jenna

If you have an A/C with either Photobucket or Flickr, you can upload to them, grab the code and post the link here.

HTH

Lez

Jenna Lou is off-line
09 June 2011 10:28
DamagedRoses1987
Model
DamagedRoses1987
Rhondda Cynon Taf
Aberdare

Thank you! I'll do that now

09 June 2011 10:30
PUNKuate
Photographer

You need to upload the photo somewhere else, I use flickr, right click, properties, find a url that ends in jpeg or jpg.

Come to purestorm, click the img tags.

It should look like this [ img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3224/5785274541_11ac01e1b9_z.jpg[ /img] (but without the spaces)

If you remove the spaces you get this.

My name is "Lynn" or you can call me "Lynnie". Do NOT spell my name "Lynne" or I will smack you.

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmberBray Dionne_94 Katieann1 sarahlou73
AndyGStudios aprilscherz3 BOBREEVES cliffc Creativedge eosfan extra_mayo Fashionphotography freddie guitarman gwentman hopps jackblack1 Ladiesman Mattcairns MIB peterh Reynard Steveh32 Steveharratt swalsh58 xsa73