tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Kent
Chatham

Quote from nige_nw
I think it would be great if we could get an official view on this

See http://www.purestorm.com/casting-call-defaults.aspx

Use the CTRL key to select all the regions you are interest in. I have three selected in my default.

The casting call system works well if you can be arsed to spend the two minutes required to set it up to work for you. If you can't be bother to use it correctly, then you wont get the benefit and will be subject to masses of castings in other geographical areas you have no hope of applying for.
Q: How to make a small fortune from photography? A: Start with a large fortune.

Nige Nw is off-lineSilver Member
05 June 2011 13:18
nige_nw
Photographer
nige_nw
Lancashire

Quote from tarmoo
See http://www.purestorm.com/casting-call-defaults.aspx

Use the CTRL key to select all the regions you are interest in. I have three selected in my default.

The casting call system works well if you can be arsed to spend the two minutes required to set it up to work for you. If you can't be bother to use it correctly, then you wont get the benefit and will be subject to masses of castings in other geographical areas you have no hope of applying for.

I think you have missed my point about casting call defaults - whilst it can be selective and set most people probably can't be bothered to change the default or select the widest possible range which means that repeat castings get in the way.

02 July 2011 12:24
MikeJames
Photographer

Quote from nige_nw
I think it would be great if we could get an official view on this

Purestorm believes in listening to its members. The Team have discussed this at length and have now established a fair usage policy. Please see this thread:

Casting Call Frequecy

Mike
Reet proper Northern and proud!

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin davenport Exoticangel Gracieuxlove jenstar22 maria_dyl RedXXX rob452
bradder chicimages Dandelion daveo eosfan Essexjohn Hazy keltica Kjoservices looksphotography MIB nemesis penfold10 redbaron Sarge skinz smooth_image steveh32 w4pictures westend_portfolios