Reminder Secure

Casting - we have a problem?

31 May 2011 17:29
RayLiu
Photographer

I've been noticing quite a few instances of late whereby the TF listings are used incorrectly. I think PS made a stance to only allow paying members to advertise for paid work, but clearly this is being flouted at the moment. 

Sorry to sound like a party pooper, but this does bring confusion to photographers, expecting TF but then are given rates. 

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
31 May 2011 17:32
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

All you have to do is be a party pooper again and report said models when they do this and as if by magic they'll vanish from the site
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

mr DL is off-lineSilver Member
31 May 2011 17:34
mrdl
Photographer
mrdl
Lincolnshire
Boston

I too have seen a few of these "Looking for TFP.... my rates are from..." castings, and have reported all the ones I have spotted. So far... all have vanished very swiftly.
If you wanted pink you shouldn't of took all those pictures of young ladies, should you? It's monochrome from now on, friend. Alright?

Ely is off-line
31 May 2011 17:49
Ely
Model
Ely
Lancashire
Blackburn

Takes the mickey really, its not like membership is much!
Life is like photography - You develop from the negatives!

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
apriluk chosin JoannaJoy RedXXX
63jian antoinewynn asnphotography azurphotos Blancho ChrisNewton diphoto djb1 Essexjohn firsttake Ladiesman michaelangelo mike0048 philippahh PhilStorm redbaron rod_m99 Skystudio