Laura-Lilly is off-line
29 May 2011 16:15
LittleMixxy
Model
LittleMixxy
Hertfordshire
Tring

Hi,

If anyone could help me by telling me ways i could lose weight but also tone up i would be grateful x

Thanks

Mixxy x
I may not be perfect and i may not be beautiful.. but i am Me x

Hazel Ashton is off-line
29 May 2011 16:33
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Find a sport you enjoy, eat healthy food and drink lots of water :-). I am normally on a daily diet that consists of a small bowl of cereal in a morning, soup for dinner and a proper meal for tea with meat/protien, veg and potatoes. Snacks vary sometimes i have a bit of chocolate other times fruit. Seems to do the trick and i drink loads of tea and fruit juice
Hazel - Contact me for any photoshoots you want to do if your interested

Emma_Willis is off-line
29 May 2011 17:21
emmawillis
Model
emmawillis
Blaenau Gwent
Ebbw Vale, Wales

I've just looked at your profile. Are you really 7 and a half stone? I'm toning up at the moment too.

I've stopped snacking and only eat three meals a day. I don't eat after 8pm. And I go to the gym for two hours a day Monday to Friday. An hour cardio and an hour toning.

Laura-Lilly is off-line
29 May 2011 17:54
LittleMixxy
Model
LittleMixxy
Hertfordshire
Tring

Yeah im 7 n a half stone. I'm mainly top heavy where my top half is size 10 while my bottom half is size 8 x
I may not be perfect and i may not be beautiful.. but i am Me x

24 June 2011 12:54
JessicaMaryHarris
Model

i hear you on this i went from size 0 to a 10 with lots of wobbly bits! cant shift the weight no matter how hard i try!

24 June 2011 14:34
BaileyK
Model

Are you on birth control?

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
joann2
abouncer cygnet photofrank Steveh32