Post Preview

Ellesse Photography is off-lineSilver Member
27 May 2011 13:59
EllessePhotography
Photographer
EllessePhotography
Edinburgh
Edinburgh

Have noticed many posts where people have tried to embed an image, but failed.
Is there any way to add a preview button so you can see the result before hitting
the "post" button" (a feature found on many other forums)

Regards

Lez

Paul Hodson is off-line
27 May 2011 14:15
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

You can preview the image posting (click where it says "preview"!)
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

27 May 2011 17:01
EllessePhotography
Photographer
EllessePhotography
Edinburgh
Edinburgh

Mmmm, obviously a senior moment for me - I cannot see any button that allows a preview before posting.
All I see is a large amount of smiley's and 2 buttons - Add Image and Submit.

Do I have to belong to a secret society before I can get a preview button

Lez

Paul Hodson is off-line
28 May 2011 03:42
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from EllessePhotography
Mmmm, obviously a senior moment for me - I cannot see any button that allows a preview before posting. All I see is a large amount of smiley's and 2 buttons - Add Image and Submit. Do I have to belong to a secret society before I can get a preview button Lez

Yes.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Paul Hodson is off-line
28 May 2011 03:45
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Seriously though - perhaps it is different on the text editor version you are using? On the one I use (there are two options) when you press the add image button you get this

28 May 2011 04:53
EllessePhotography
Photographer
EllessePhotography
Edinburgh
Edinburgh

Thanks for your help Paul

Below is a screen shot of what I see, so yes, you are using a different editor - is yours an external one?
I don't see any way to get to the one you are using.

Paul Hodson is off-line
28 May 2011 08:05
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Mange profile/Mail Settings/Use Rich Text Editor for replying to mail.

I think this is what gives you the different editor

28 May 2011 08:36
RussFreeman
Photographer

That's not enough. Many forums allow you to preview your entire post before committing - giving you the opportunity to correct any mistakes you have made. It sure would be nice!
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.

Paul Hodson is off-line
28 May 2011 12:58
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from RussFreeman
That's not enough. Many forums allow you to preview your entire post before committing - giving you the opportunity to correct any mistakes you have made. It sure would be nice!

It would - but it does solve the problem he mentioned. It is very odd that it is usually easy to see mistakes once posted - but not before!

32 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
danixhale Krystald Natpenelope Winterlilly
AndiCallen ansonphotography Blancho casell chriscooze davejarvis david1500 davidd200 dhuntuk djb1 dorrian Fluffypup FlyingShot gshocker30 KDP keltica MIB nick34eh Phiesta1 philcarpenter61 Photojames43 PhotoSpyroS Pictureimage Platidonio rembrandt Rscott360 steveh32 ton