Reminder Secure

Hyper links

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Johnathon is off-line
27 May 2011 07:06
Johnathons
Photographer

Birmingham

How can I do hyper links so you just want to click to go to a web page.

BruceDownUnder is off-line
15 November 2011 16:58
SouthernLight
Photographer
SouthernLight
Northern Territory
Alice Springs

I see no response here Johnathons .. Can I try again?

Having just joined the site I see other ports with a photographer's website hyperlinked on their Profile page. Having entered the full URL into the website field it has refused to display as expected. Cannot see a check-box to allow hyperlinking anywhere. HELP please ....
Mark

WebModerator is a moderator
15 November 2011 19:02
WebModerator
West Sussex
Brighton

Make sure you have selected the Rich Text Editor

http://www.purestorm.com/forum/editprofile.aspx

15 November 2011 19:33
PUNKuate
Photographer

The hyperlinks on their profile pages are because they have a Gold membership. For some reason the mod is answering a different question.
My name is "Lynn" or you can call me "Lynnie". Do NOT spell my name "Lynne" or I will smack you.

15 November 2011 22:59
SouthernLight
Photographer
SouthernLight
Northern Territory
Alice Springs

Many thanks Lynn. Yes, I did wonder if the free account was limited like this. Now .. 'bout that smack ...
Mark

Paul Hodson is off-line
16 November 2011 01:59
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from PUNKuate
The hyperlinks on their profile pages are because they have a Gold membership. For some reason the mod is answering a different question.

They did answer the OP's question. laugh(though perhaps not fully).

Once you are using the rich text editor (for a forum post you need to click on the icon and enter the url of the site you wish to link to in the url field.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

16 November 2011 06:38
PUNKuate
Photographer

Quote from mph
They did answer the OP's question. laugh(though perhaps not fully).

Once you are using the rich text editor (for a forum post you need to click on the icon and enter the url of the site you wish to link to in the url field.

You're also not answering the same question Paul. He says on his profile page
My name is "Lynn" or you can call me "Lynnie". Do NOT spell my name "Lynne" or I will smack you.

Paul Hodson is off-line
16 November 2011 07:07
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from PUNKuate
You're also not answering the same question Paul. He says on his profile page

to you too

The OP said

"How can I do hyper links so you just want to click to go to a web page."

Which is why I said that they did answer the OP's question

I'll accept a box of chociolates instead of an apology.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

16 November 2011 07:36
SouthernLight
Photographer
SouthernLight
Northern Territory
Alice Springs

I appreciate the interest but there are clearly two closely related requests running on the one thread. My fault! I felt that the original post was quite vague so I asked my specific question relating to my PROFILE page. Yes, I can see how to do it on a forum post but this doesn't seem relevant to my profile page as no such option exists , at least with the basic membership. I am assessing the value of this site for a while. Not impressed I must admit by the number of accounts that are months old since the last log-on.

Many thanks to WebModerator, PUNKuate and mph. Appreciated.
Mark

Paul Hodson is off-line
16 November 2011 08:23
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from SouthernLight
I appreciate the interest but there are clearly two closely related requests running on the one thread. My fault! I felt that the original post was quite vague so I asked my specific question relating to my PROFILE page. Yes, I can see how to do it on a forum post but this doesn't seem relevant to my profile page as no such option exists , at least with the basic membership. I am assessing the value of this site for a while. Not impressed I must admit by the number of accounts that are months old since the last log-on. Many thanks to WebModerator, PUNKuate and mph. Appreciated. Mark

No worries mate! smiley

Yes  there are quite a few people simply use it to display their pictures but have no interest in using the site to source models or photographers. But it is hard enough to source models for us here - Alice might be a bit harder.

You could offer to pay travelling expenses................................ surprise

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Daveji2013 mariadenial Winterlilly
AndiUK bengie Creativedge diphoto dirkus dorrian Ianmcculloch kinofist Ladiesman panda49 skymouse Wildman69