This thread is being watched by 1 person
Mansell is off-line
27 May 2011 07:08
Mansell
Photographer
Mansell
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Could we perhaps have a mouseover effect (similar to the email read) on the last logged in date on a profile to show the time a member first logged on that day?

I've had a couple of instances now when I've phoned the model on the morning of a shoot only to get cancelled on and an excuse that they couldn't log on to send a message, but on leaving them negative feedback later I've seen they have already logged on that day,  I just don't know when.
The digital camera is a great invention because it allows us to reminisce. Instantly.

27 May 2011 07:16
Gazz
Photographer

Not really a true indication. I'm logged in pretty much 24/7, as I don't switch my computer off. Doesn't mean I'm accessing PS though.

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
27 May 2011 09:12
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from Mansell
... show the time a member first logged on that day?

Why not the last logged in time that day, or even every time logged in that day, or even a record of every minute logged in every day  ... or could there be privacy issues there?
Bob

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
27 May 2011 09:13
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from Bob
Why not the last logged in time that day, or even every time logged in that day, or even a record of every minute logged in every day  ... or could there be privacy issues there?
Bob

Just a dump of the IP traces on each user's profile should do it.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Profile Pictures is off-line
27 May 2011 11:00
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Jeez, isn't that a bit 'stalkey' ?

Just expect cancellations, particularly if you're that insistent on knowing so much about other peoples movement details.

Hugh is off-lineGold Member
27 May 2011 12:01
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
Dyfed
Aberystwyth

Don't confirm a shoot unless you both have each other's phone number.
It's not Fine Art just because it's in Black and White.

Mansell is off-line
27 May 2011 18:27
Mansell
Photographer
Mansell
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

All models booked  have my number and email address but the latest cancellation chose not to phone/txt or email but gave no reason. She said her internet connection was down so she couldn't get on line to message me. When I went on to her profile an hour or so later after I called her, I saw she'd already been logged on.
Crucially, I have no way of telling whether she'd logged on before or after my phone call. 

The digital camera is a great invention because it allows us to reminisce. Instantly.

7 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
jessicaliu1993 Just_Janine
AndyGStudios Aquarius grahamsphotography JSP sct73