This thread is being watched by 10 people
DigitalG is off-line
19 June 2011 17:10
DigitalG
Photographer
DigitalG
South Yorkshire

Hi there Keith,
I am afraid you will have to go on the reserve list as this shoot is full now for photographers.  I will let you know if anyone drops out.
Thank you for showing an interest.
Kind regards
Gill
Regards Gill

28 June 2011 08:31
back2basics
Photographer

Hi Gill,

Could you stick me on the reserve list as well please, only just spotted this (gutted)

Thanks

Stu

DigitalG is off-line
28 June 2011 11:43
DigitalG
Photographer
DigitalG
South Yorkshire

HI there Stu - yes will add you on to the reserve list.
Thanks

Regards Gill

28 June 2011 12:00
Webbo2
Photographer

Hi Gill, please remove me from the list and add whoever is first on the reserve list. Thanks.
EYUP!

DigitalG is off-line
29 June 2011 15:46
DigitalG
Photographer
DigitalG
South Yorkshire

OK Jack, pity you cant make it
Regards Gill

DigitalG is off-line
17 July 2011 18:17
DigitalG
Photographer
DigitalG
South Yorkshire

Just in the process of finalising everything for Saturday. Will confirm arrangements mid week.

Gill
Regards Gill

DigitalG is off-line
21 July 2011 15:49
DigitalG
Photographer
DigitalG
South Yorkshire

Hi everyone. here are the arrangements for Saturday.

Models on board are:

Emma Hall
Amyloulovesyou
Tammy Sugden
Bea Evans
NJC
MissyK86
Leanne79

the following models I am awaiting a final confirmation from:

Steph Shemeld
Glamourmummy10
Mumof2
Olivia Hall + 1

I would like models to arrive for 9.30am ready for makeup with a view to the shoot starting at 10.30am.

If all models turn up, then there we will be able to work on a 1:1 or 1:2 basis, if not then we will have to work in larger photographer groups - which we will decide on the day.

I have some costumes sorted and have arranged with the church warden to let us erect a gazeebo for a base for the models changing/make up etc.

Wentworth Old Church is the church to the right, not the one directly at the top of the lane.

Here is the address: Wentworth Old Church, Main St, Wentworth, Rotherham S62 7TX

If I have forgotten anything, then I am sure someone will nudge me!

Will hopefully have more details on the outstanding models tomorrow.

Regards
Gill
Regards Gill

DigitalG is off-line
24 July 2011 06:27
DigitalG
Photographer
DigitalG
South Yorkshire

Many thanks to all those who attended yesterday's shoot, it was a great day, much appreciated to all of you, the people that didn't show, and you know who you are, you missed a great shoot!
Regards Gill

34 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
benjy286 ElleLaura Jenny_P_Model Jessica_Knight LadyLycan Lilly_69 lindacanovamodel Stephieb27 xamberx Yenguo
AaronKent bbphotos Blancho clearview_photography cliffc david1500 djb1 Dphphotography duncanjames Flanders Gaudinio keltica Ladiesman Lukewhitephoto magpie1 mareeoosh modelboutique Monochromeset Puremoods Robinsky rogedodge silksky steveh32 Stevew1