DigitalG
Photographer
DigitalG
South Yorkshire

The Old Church, Wentworth
Theme: Medieval/Dark

Date: Saturday 23 July 2011
Time: 11am - 4pm

The Old Holy Trinity Church, Wentworth is a redundant Anglican church in the village of Wentworth, near Rotherham. It is partly in ruins and has been designated by English Heritage as a grade II listed building and is in the care of the Churches Conservation Trust.

The CCT has kindly agreed to me hosting a group shoot at the church and within the grounds.

To cover the cost of this venue, photographers will be expected to pay £25, models - free.

Medieval/dark is the theme for this shoot and will be offered on a TFCD basis.

Photographers will be expected to supply model(s) with a CD of images within four weeks of the shoot.

This shoot is open to 12 photographers and 8 models.

Models will be expected to provide a suitable 'medieval' outfit, however, I am trying to arrange for some costumes to be available on the day.

Models will be expected to be on location at 10am in order to be ready for a prompt 11am start. I am trying to organise a large tent to be made available to act as a changing room for models.

A schedule will be drawn up nearer the time once numbers are confirmed.

In the village there are two pubs, cafe, village shop and a garden centre to purchase drinks/snacks etc

Please indicate your interest here.

Regards
Gill
Regards Gill

26 May 2011 18:46
Webbo2
Photographer

Hi Gill, definitely interested.
EYUP!

26 May 2011 18:50
rjbradbury
Photographer

Interesting Idea for a group shoot/meet. May be add some links to the website for the venue (if they have one) or a link to it on wikkipedia. That way people can get a feel for the location.

Paul Rowe is off-line
27 May 2011 12:04
RowePhoto
Photographer
RowePhoto
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Hi Gill,

Checked diary, free for this too, so send me details and happy to be put on the listing as attending the shoot.

Link to church below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Holy_Trinity_Church,_Wentworth

Paul.

DigitalG is off-line
28 May 2011 06:18
DigitalG
Photographer
DigitalG
South Yorkshire

Hi Guys
I've added you both to the list - Jack and Paul.

Thanks Paul for adding link on wikipedia.

Richard - are you interested?
Regards Gill

Donald Gibbs is off-lineGold Member
01 June 2011 18:10
Donald
Photographer
Donald
Lancashire

This sounds like fun - any models interested yet?

Craig Stevens is off-line
02 June 2011 16:43
cstevens
Photographer
cstevens
Nottinghamshire
Worksop/Sheffield/Lincoln and surrounding areas

Is this just the ruined church part? Iirc it's pretty much just a wall of a chuch?

Although still pretty cool around there....will check my diary always up for something different but just wondering if this is only the ruin then why such a high cost ?

DigitalG is off-line
02 June 2011 18:25
DigitalG
Photographer
DigitalG
South Yorkshire

Quote from Donald
This sounds like fun - any models interested yet?

Yes we have several models that have shown interest.  This is also being run through net-model and facebook.
Regards Gill

DigitalG is off-line
02 June 2011 18:27
DigitalG
Photographer
DigitalG
South Yorkshire

Quote from cstevens
Is this just the ruined church part? Iirc it's pretty much just a wall of a chuch? Although still pretty cool around there....will check my diary always up for something different but just wondering if this is only the ruin then why such a high cost ?

Hi there, the church will be open for the day which I have to cover the cost for, and also I will have to cover the cost of the MUA and costume hire.
Regards Gill

The Studio is off-lineSilver Member
18 June 2011 16:22
Burrough
Studio
Burrough
West Yorkshire
wakefield

Hi
I would like to attend this shoot - let me know what you need from me

Keith

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Amazonian_chub butt3rflyxxx Cazzief chosin Frankirae Kath27 viennaplumplovebbw viktoria_darling
BobWright Brian2008 Camerawerks davetse dirkus donaldmac dorrian Fluffypup Kjoservices lester2705 modelboutique MrDL natejonesDMP rembrandt swalsh58 westend_portfolios