Replies from free members

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
25 May 2011 13:25
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

I'm sure this is covered but can't find anything about it.

Can free members reply to PMs from premium members without using any of their quota?

I know that other sites have this feature and wondered whether it was in play here.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

25 May 2011 13:27
PUNKuate
Photographer

All replies are "free", from any member.
My name is "Lynn" or you can call me "Lynnie". Do NOT spell my name "Lynne" or I will smack you.

Paul Hodson is off-line
25 May 2011 13:28
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

I believe so.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Lifescapes is off-line
Lifescapes
Photographer
Lifescapes
Cumbria
Windermere

I think it's only the initiating message that's counted. All subsequent replies, whatever the membership level are not counted. That's my understanding anyway.
"It's very difficult to remain calm when you're listening to someone talk complete bollocks." Jeremy Paxman

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Ah OK, Is it obvious to the person you send the message to though?

(without them knowing about this specific 'rule')
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

25 May 2011 13:31
PUNKuate
Photographer

Quote from RedChecker
Ah OK, Is it obvious to the person you send the message to though?

(without them knowing about this specific 'rule')

No, I had one girl stop replying because she read she had 5 messages, so didn't bother attempting to send the 6th til the next day.
My name is "Lynn" or you can call me "Lynnie". Do NOT spell my name "Lynne" or I will smack you.

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
amber6 AmberBray Cody Jessicaliu1993 Pinklilly
abouncer antoinewynn davejarvis Don_Dark ellessephotography George99 gwentman jefflynne JohnDentonPhoto Kjoservices modelboutique Morgan_L paulq peteb poah psn riddell Rule_of_Thumb siclews soulc steveh32 Steveharratt Thunder_Photos TonyNutley