Reminder Secure

where can i find different and sexy swim wear or lingerie?

17 May 2011 12:05
lisa10
Model

hey girls/guys i need some new swimwear and undies etc for glamour/sexy looking modelling but i dont want the boring predictable ann summers gear... anyone no where to look? lisa xx
Life is about the new and the interesting

Fizzy is off-line
17 May 2011 12:30
fizzy
Model
fizzy
Tyne and Wear
Newcastle upon Tyne

Quite a lot of the different department stores have their own lingerie ranges and they're a lot nicer than you'd expect. I've gotten some lovely stuff from Next, Debenhams, George at Asda, Marks and Spencers and Peacocks. Their swimwear's quite good as well.

There's also:
http://www.corsets-uk.com/

For cheap corsets.

I hope that helps.
Art nude model - £35ph

RiverSideStudio is off-lineSilver Member
17 May 2011 12:46
Beemer2009
Photographer
Beemer2009
Kent
Maidstone

Swimwear try Wicked Weasels from OZ, but there on cheap

Mark

17 May 2011 12:49
lisa10
Model

oh ok thanks guys, cause yeah thats another thing dont wana pay a fortune cause other wise ill be spending what i get paid n it wont be worth it lol. ill check those out tho thanks again x
Life is about the new and the interesting

B Summer is off-line
17 May 2011 12:55
thisisharmony
Photographer
thisisharmony
Northamptonshire
Northampton

Ebay 
"Failure is unimportant, it takes courage to make a fool out of yourself" - Charlie Chaplin

17 May 2011 13:27
zoe_james05
Model

Sandstorm boutique for swimwear, Nichole de carle for lingerie, both are a bit pricey though! X

Mono Foto is off-lineSilver Member
28 May 2011 05:38
MonochromeSet
Photographer
MonochromeSet
Suffolk
Ipswich

http://www.gemaliwear.co.uk

28 May 2011 09:54
eaelliott
Model

amazon is great as well.

Chrissie Red is off-line
28 May 2011 10:04
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Try primark, that way you will be able to make money and spend.. i'm sure loads a sexy glamour mods go in there for their stuff coz its cheap.

My advise would be to look around, go into sales and pick up as many bargains as you can. I rarely do clothed modelling but I have enough clothes to fill wardrobes up. If I see something which I think will photograph well with a 75% off sticker then its in my basket in a heartbeat. If something costs £10-£20 and you wear it on two or three shoots then its been worth the investment. Also means after you have taken it out of your shoot wardrobe you can just wear it everyday.

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Jenna84model
Aurelius just_lez rscott360 tmphoto1 w4pictures