23 May 2011 05:25
bdfoto
Photographer
bdfoto
West Sussex
Worthing

Quote from Bonno
Yayyyyy Excited

Me too.  Now all we need to do is find the togs to make up the numbers.

As for togs' costs:

I said it would be one tog to one model ratio, so the togs will each pay for themselves and one model in terms of transport and accommodation.  Hence the reason for sharing transport.  And togs will need to bring a vehicle.  Hotels vary in price from EUR 45 to EUR 72 per night, but for a block booking I am hoping to get a good discount.  

There is a possibility that we might consider hiring somewhere on a self catering basis, which will not only reduce costs but also provide an extra shoot venue.  We are currently looking at a barn conversion near Gorre (available July 9, sleeps ,  The other possibility is a villa at Chamberet with swimming pool (available July 2, 16 and September 10, sleeps .  Both are about a fifteen minute drive. 

There is also space for about six caravans and camper-vans at the back of the barn - the big green rectangular thing north of the house on Google Maps.  The barn has an excellent power supply.

Apart from that the cost per tog for the facilities at the house will be £150 each for the week..

We are planning to include in that an arrival and departure barbecue.
"Simplicity in Photography for over 25 Years"

Barney Douglas is off-line
03 June 2011 09:45
bdfoto
Photographer
bdfoto
West Sussex
Worthing

September is now looking the more likely
"Simplicity in Photography for over 25 Years"

3 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
CIEGE_CJ Craigchesham
andygstudios