Who's logged in.

Jaw Imaging is off-lineSilver Member
15 May 2011 06:42
Two_stops
Photographer
Two_stops
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

If those people who are logged in where catorgorised by area, how useful it would be compared to alphabetically, when trying to find a local model/photographer at short notice.

John
Before digital, photography consisted of only negative comments.

Paul Hodson is off-line
15 May 2011 06:43
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from Two_stops
If those people who are logged in where catorgorised by area, how useful it would be compared to alphabetically, when trying to find a local model/photographer at short notice.

John

Even more so if

1. They were actually logged in.
2. They answered messages.

smiley

Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

15 May 2011 06:58
Gazz
Photographer

Quote from Two_stops

John

First thing you'd have to do is teach models where they live!  I have my Casting Call filter set to "England - North West" only - about a third of the postings are from North West Yorkshire, North West London, North West Scotland - the list goes on!!

15 May 2011 08:18
Two_stops
Photographer
Two_stops
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Quote from mph
Even more so if

1. They were actually logged in.
2. They answered messages.

smiley

Still better than having to trawl through the online list at the moment, hoping you hit someone reasonably near that you can send a message to.

John

15 May 2011 08:19
Two_stops
Photographer
Two_stops
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Quote from Gazz
First thing you'd have to do is teach models where they live!  I have my Casting Call filter set to "England - North West" only - about a third of the postings are from North West Yorkshire, North West London, North West Scotland - the list goes on!!

Or redefine the area list to be more accurate.

John

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Chandni23 fashion29 jessicatx089 Natural_happy_girl pinklilly stevepm
android_man Blancho davetse david1500 FlyingShot frank4 hylander IanHighlander iestyn keltica Kjoservices liteangle markwalden Mattcairns MIB mrdl PeppeArena Pictureimage Richard99 shadowtime74 siclews steveh32 Stoker TWO50 Zuiko
ThePhotographyStudios