Reminder Secure

Question for personal trainers out there

14 May 2011 16:06
Vas
Model

Is there a social network similar to PS or MM for personal trainers?

I help run a martial arts club with my boyfriend, and we've just refurbished a personal training studio upstaira so other than places like gumtree and facebook, I was wondering where I can advertise it and actually hit the target audience?

Thanks!

14 May 2011 16:38
AliceCat
Model

I'm sure there must be, there's a forum for pretty much anything you can imagine..
"Too bad you can't quote the look on my face."

14 May 2011 16:40
Vas
Model

I thought so too, but google isn't really turning up much at all - only directories.

Holly Rose is off-linePlatinum Member
14 May 2011 20:24
HollyRose
Model
HollyRose
London
Orpington

Hi. My boyfriend is a personal trainer since 6 years now. Let me know if you need his help :-) x

15 May 2011 06:49
AliceCat
Model

http://www.myfitnessstudio.co.uk/forum/ this one any good? It's UK based as well..
"Too bad you can't quote the look on my face."

15 May 2011 07:01
Vas
Model

Quote from AliceCat
http://www.myfitnessstudio.co.uk/forum/ this one any good? It's UK based as well..

Thanks Alice. The fitness studio that runs that website is actually a competitor so not the best place for us to advertise!

matt is a moderatorPlatinum Member
15 May 2011 07:04
matt
Peacemaker
matt
East Sussex
Brighton

Quote from Vas
Is there a social network similar to PS or MM for personal trainers? I help run a martial arts club with my boyfriend, and we've just refurbished a personal training studio upstaira so other than places like gumtree and facebook, I was wondering where I can advertise it and actually hit the target audience? Thanks!

Sounds like there's a gap in the market then, you could start your own forum

If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

15 May 2011 07:04
Vas
Model

Quote from matt
Sounds like there's a gap in the market then, you could start your own forum

Sounds like it!

15 May 2011 09:43
SerenDigital
Photographer

Quote from Vas
Is there a social network similar to PS or MM for personal trainers?

I help run a martial arts club with my boyfriend, and we've just refurbished a personal training studio upstaira so other than places like gumtree and facebook, I was wondering where I can advertise it and actually hit the target audience?

Thanks!

Bodybuilding.com is a really great social network for personal trainers and people into gym based sports. Other than that - Facebook.

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
heather94 tim toniallcorn
ad360photo azurphotos bsmithesq clarmike david1500 djb1 eosfan freddie gordon gshocker30 jackw keltica Mattcairns MIB moritz78 philippahh photographybyfleur poah rscott360 skymouse snooper911 Steveh32
tim