Reminder Secure

polls

14 May 2011 10:50
dpbphotography
Photographer

ever thought of adding a simple polling app to the forums?
www.dpbphotography.com - http://dpb-andyblake.tumblr.com/

14 May 2011 14:03
RussFreeman
Photographer

Let's see....
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.

14 May 2011 14:36
WilgenixPhotography
Photographer

Now that's funny

14 May 2011 14:43
RussFreeman
Photographer

I aim to please hehe.
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.

14 May 2011 16:04
TeddyB
Photographer

Well, it's currently 7 no's and 5 yes's.
You know what's there. Waiting. Beyond that beach. Immortality! Take it! It's yours!

14 May 2011 17:42
RussFreeman
Photographer

Even Stevens right now, 8 for and 8 against...Dave, you need more shills to push the vote in your favour

Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
14 May 2011 17:50
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

lol cool! I voted no because whilst I'm usually a fan of them, often we don't get the whole story. I.e. "I hate chaperones, let's burn the witch for suggesting it, who's with me?!"

14 May 2011 17:56
dpbphotography
Photographer

See I would argue even people who have voted no have found value in them so they put their point accross in a convienient way, so actually Im gonna win whatever happens :-)
www.dpbphotography.com - http://dpb-andyblake.tumblr.com/

14 May 2011 18:58
RussFreeman
Photographer

Quote from dpbphotography
See I would argue even people who have voted no have found value in them so they put their point accross in a convienient way, so actually Im gonna win whatever happens :-)

You are deluded brother. What's really happening is you're seeing the tip of a "no" iceberg. The silent majority is merely "represented" (badly) so far. Remember in retail out of every 1 customer that complains 50 merely walk away so I reckon we can multiply the "no" vote by 50

Paul Hodson is off-line
15 May 2011 01:39
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Where are the "don't know" and "maybe" categories?
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Debbieann Jessicaliu1993 Samfx Speirs19
Andy_B bninja Don_Dark flashharry grahamsphotography image_ination john_at_tina_spice kimsandman2 MIB oro plymjack RUPERT spphoto stevegosh steveh32 wacTony Weeman5 zzdigital