Reminder Secure

Pubic hair - on male models ONLY

desyek is off-lineSilver Member
13 May 2011 17:37
desyek
Photographer
desyek
Mid Glamorgan

So, we've had all the discussions about what women prefer a man to look like etc but we've not really gotten down to the 'nitty gritty' - or, to coin a phrase, grabbed the topic by the short and curlies.

With this in mind, what do you find the most aesthetically pleasing?

Full bush? Shaven? Brazilian? Anything else?

Please feel free to share your ideas and thoughts:
Mr. Jelly! Mr. Jelly! Error at Address Number 6, Treacle Mine Road. Melon melon melon +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++ +++Whoops! Here comes the cheese! +++

13 May 2011 17:42
fizzy
Model

Dyed ginger and styled into a heart.

Anything else is wrong morally. MORALLY. And probably unhygienic too.
Retired from full time modelling, but available for creative collaborations with exceptionally talented photographers.

Fleur du Mal is off-lineSilver Member
13 May 2011 17:43
Fleur_du_Mal
Model
This member has been reset to pending
Fleur_du_Mal
Derbyshire
Derby

Quote from fizzy
And probably unhygienic too.

THIS.  Hair down there?  Ewwww, that's where cooties live
Mr P to Fleur: "Oh, are you the cleavage lady?" www.badflower.co.uk

13 May 2011 17:44
desyek
Photographer
desyek
Mid Glamorgan

Quote from fizzy
Dyed ginger and styled into a heart. Anything else is wrong morally. MORALLY. And probably unhygienic too.

I see what you're saying but do you have a specific shade of ginger in mind?

I also understand the hygiene reasons, but surely as long as they're keeping it clean with soap and water...
Mr. Jelly! Mr. Jelly! Error at Address Number 6, Treacle Mine Road. Melon melon melon +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++ +++Whoops! Here comes the cheese! +++

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
13 May 2011 17:53
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Naaaa Swarfega,s the way, Gets anything clean!, think in the adult film industry they shave to make "it" look bigger.

13 May 2011 17:54
fizzy
Model

Quote from desyek
I see what you're saying but do you have a specific shade of ginger in mind?

I also understand the hygiene reasons, but surely as long as they're keeping it clean with soap and water...

Only the ginger one from Girls Aloud shade of ginger.

And no, cleaning it like a normal body part will not do! I am a doctor of pubic hairology and there are evil tiny gerbils that make their home in pubic hair that is not heart-shaped and ginger. They leave their droppings, shed their fur and generally filth up the place.

Men: You must immediately shave your pubic hair into a heart and dye it ginger. Tiny pubic gerbils can happen to you too!
Retired from full time modelling, but available for creative collaborations with exceptionally talented photographers.

13 May 2011 17:57
desyek
Photographer
desyek
Mid Glamorgan

Quote from fizzy
Only the ginger one from Girls Aloud shade of ginger.

And no, cleaning it like a normal body part will not do! I am a doctor of pubic hairology and there are evil tiny gerbils that make their home in pubic hair that is not heart-shaped and ginger. They leave their droppings, shed their fur and generally filth up the place.

Men: You must immediately shave your pubic hair into a heart and dye it ginger. Tiny pubic gerbils can happen to you too!

Hmm, I use domestos 4 times a day...

Lysander is off-lineSilver Member
13 May 2011 18:02
Lysander
Photographer
Lysander
West Midlands
Wolverhampton

Q. How do you get rid of unwanted pubic hair?

A. Just spit it out.
"I would rather be Schroedinger's Cat than one of Pavlov's Dogs."

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
13 May 2011 18:06
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Little known fact the only animal on earth not hunted for it,s fur is the pubic Hare.

nineveh is off-line
13 May 2011 18:09
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Not all pubic gerbils are evil. Some are just misguided and some are dyslexic. Many have been scarred by their experiences as chaperones. Their ringleader is called Prince Albert. Living largely below the meat line, they are usually vegetarian.

115 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmandaSwan aprilomoore bluesapphire callydoll1 charlottekey Debdel0315 diamonddan jessicaraemary jstewart7 Kath27 kimmy99 Misskizzy morganrose91 Nikki_pereira1992 pamtastic Penny1 pocketwarrior rubbernicki Sophiadelane SuzyMonty SxHazel Theenglishrose
aberotica AlletunYL Andy_B aosphotography asmodeus aw72 beaverray Beemer2009 bizz blue_dragonfly capturingmemories chicimages ChrisD cjchmiel clarmike clivelawrence controlledimage cwphoto dave2008 daveinsurrey david_barns Digitizer djb1 dphphotography Elwood epsmith garymck gkeesuk GSC4X howardj22 IainT imageatthemill Images1854 impression indytim ironblokeman jackw jimimohan jlambe Ken_Smith KensalPhoto kt101 lensworksphotography lester2705 LGI liberated lify madisonbass Magpie1 MauricesImagery MGBukowski mitch69 nikondave NoNoizePhotography oberonfoto otteypm panda49 para paulbatterbury paulmaclean pellium rembrandt reynard Rjpphoto romeogemini rossvincent RupertRudd russml sandycamel seanb sigmastudio Simm6 Simon_P smooth_image Sp_digital steaky74 Stevedphoto stevegosh steves stolenfaces strobe stuartturnbull Studio1 styalblue Surreyshooter Tklr2002 Tpryse vicpics vipimages yellow_peril zzdigital
Scarlettes
kerandastudio2