Hannah Ashlea is off-line
11 May 2011 07:45
HannahAshlea
Model
HannahAshlea
Northamptonshire
Northampton

Hi there,

Is there a way to filter casting calls on the front page to only show castings that are relevant to me?
I'm sure I never used to get the models requesting TF calls show, but now they do and I'm wondering if something's changed or I've somehow changed a setting somewhere.

Thanks!

Hannah
Professional Fashion, Latex and Nude model ~ Brunette ~ Freckles ~ www.hannahashlea.blogspot.com

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
15 May 2011 02:21
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

I'm another one that would like to either filter them, OR remove the avatars (often nsfw) OR remove the casting section from the front page completely (just for me)

Thanks
Gerry
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

Paul Hodson is off-line
15 May 2011 03:20
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from gerryquiff
I'm another one that would like to either filter them, OR remove the avatars (often nsfw) OR remove the casting section from the front page completely (just for me) Thanks Gerry

You can remove the avatars by unchecking "show user thumbnails" on "Home Page Settings"

However, I agree - I never ever look at them - if I want to see casting calls I go to the ones I have set up to see.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Jessicaliu1993 joann2 Lushlolly Marissa natpenelope Natural_happy_girl
antoinewynn antonart bayford bob22 clarmike Don_Dark edwards Images1854 ImageStyle johnmphoto kai_kul Kjoservices lambiepie71 mamamiya mike0048 mlp philippahh pvfb scott24 smphotographic steveh32 stuartnoo totalpics
harbourstudio