New Look - Opinions

Randi Imzadi is off-line
10 May 2011 08:14
Randiimzadi
Model
Randiimzadi
Lancashire

I'm very tired of my look.

Does anyone have any idea's about what I should do to "improve" myself?

10 May 2011 08:20
Tansy_Blue
Model

Dye your hair, stick a hole in your nose, get a tatt, gain/lose lots of weight, be in a car crash and lose an arm...

What do YOU want to do? It's your body, your face, your look, your modelling career; no one else can make these decisions for you.
"The poetic, the scientific, the erotic - why should the imagination care which master it serves?" - Ian McEwan

Randi Imzadi is off-line
10 May 2011 08:39
Randiimzadi
Model
Randiimzadi
Lancashire

I'm asking for opinions, not for someone to make those decisions for me. Sometimes outside advice is helpful.

Ian is off-line
10 May 2011 12:21
IanHighlander
Photographer
IanHighlander
Cambridgeshire
Witchford, Ely

Might seem a bit left field, but you did ask for ideas. I think you'd really suit the 50s/60s pinup look.

Edition of You is off-line
10 May 2011 12:35
garymck
Photographer
garymck
London

Quote from Randiimzadi
I'm asking for opinions, not for someone to make those decisions for me. Sometimes outside advice is helpful.

+1 and Tansy is always asking for opinions.
I started out with nothing and still have most of it left.

10 May 2011 12:37
BaileyK
Model

What do you fancy a change in hair?
Clothing?
Body shape?
XOX

Randi Imzadi is off-line
10 May 2011 17:26
Randiimzadi
Model
Randiimzadi
Lancashire

Body shape is in the process of getting more toned. But I pretty much accept what body shape I am. I can't really change it.

I'm more talking about hair and makeup styles. I think dark makeup suits me well but sometimes I think I might be a bit attached to it.

As far as wardrobe goes that all depends on the shoot.

10 May 2011 20:00
Tansy_Blue
Model

Quote from garymck
+1 and Tansy is always asking for opinions.

Tansy eats opinions for breakfast. High in protein and fibre!

My (poorly expressed) point was basically - I have no idea what you're asking here. Do you want to COMPLETELY change your look, up to and including permanent body mods? Do you want to take your modelling in a new direction and you're looking for styling advice? Do you know what type of modelling you want to do and are asking for advice on suitable looks (e.g. alt: funny hair is good)? Do you just want a new hair colour?

"Look" is pretty vague. So is "improve". Improve by what measure?
"The poetic, the scientific, the erotic - why should the imagination care which master it serves?" - Ian McEwan

11 May 2011 07:50
VenusC
Model

I agree about the pin-up thing. I also think a short fringe would suit you.
I did not invent the wheel, I was the crooked spoke adjacent.

Randi Imzadi is off-line
12 May 2011 05:31
Randiimzadi
Model
Randiimzadi
Lancashire

I suppose I'm confused as to whether to create a whole different look or just "tidy up".

Uh, I think it's safe to say I don't know. I'm going through a "huh!?!?!" time.

A fringe most definitely. It's always suited me in the past. I can't imagine other hair colours suiting me much given that my hair is naturally so dark.

Perhaps I will feel better once I lose some weight.

Thank you Tansy, you actually gave me a realisation

17 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Winterlilly
Adamjonesphotography bengie flashharry gshocker30 Kjoservices Ladiesman panda49 Pat9669A philippahh Rhadamanthus smooth_image steveh32 Stuh tucker217 Willy_O xsa73