HERTFORD OPEN DAY - 22ND MAY

Jan Snowden is off-line
10 May 2011 04:50
blueblinds
Studio
This member has been reset to pending

Hertfordshire
Hertford

Pop round on Sunday 22nd May between 2pm and 8pm to mix with other likeminded photographers models and MUAs. All are welcome whether local from Herts/Essex or from further afield.

FIRSTFLOOR - www.firstfloorltd.com - is 1300 sq ft, has two separate shooting rooms, and 18 ft infinity curve, dressing romm, chill out area and all the other usual facilities including wifi Bowens flash with all the accessories.

There will be ample opportunity to check out the facilities and lighting, take a few pix, organise sessions with models or photographers, gossip and chat with me and my 'technical assitant' and resident photographer Carl.

To keep you fed and watered there will be refreshements (coffee tea [jaffa] cakes etc) available throughout.

No need to book but if you could let me know you plan to be coming it would help me with the number of cakes!

See you there.

Jan

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chandni23 jensomerfield Mstopaz Natalie120525
63jian Blancho bobmac BOBREEVES brendan cliffc CunningLinguists domnumberone Flanders guitarman gwentman James7799 jefflynne kimsandman2 Ladiesman Mattcairns mike0048 powerbook92 scotsman_uk sniffer swalsh58 TonyNutley ttstinger