Casting call

2muchglam is off-line
05 May 2011 07:17
2muchglam
Photographer
2muchglam
Central
Falkirk

I may be the only one here but I think the ability to put an image on a casting call would save so much time.
Now i realise not everyone is going to want to upload a pic onto there port and PS are'nt going to want that activity on the server but why not allow showing a pic from another host like Flicker.
It would be so much easier to explain a shoot with a similar type of image, the amount of times i have had a model cancel a shoot because " she didn't realise what implied nude was" is painful. frown

Glasgow Photographer is off-line
05 May 2011 07:24
GlasgowPhotographer
Photographer
GlasgowPhotographer
Strathclyde
Glasgow

Copyright issues? See where you are coming from though. Probably need to explain fully - why bother - nobody reads it anyway!

Picture castings - its the way forward.
Regards, George http://www.monapics.com/html/blog.html

2muchglam is off-line
05 May 2011 07:38
2muchglam
Photographer
2muchglam
Central
Falkirk

there wouldn't be copyright issues if you clearly marked the correct copyright on image or post and you aren't selling the image.
unless you mean by way of copying the image in your work but then i don't mean a direct copy just by way of helping explain a certain look or genre.
For instance rather than explain WW2 pinnup to a model i could show an example. cheeky

But I do get that the copyright could be an issue for PS but im sure a cleverly worded set of rules would cover them but then im creating more work for them angry
Maybe limit it to only using your own images or images already available on Purestorm profiles, would also give people extra exposure that way

45 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmberBray fashion29 Jessicaliu1993 Lusciousabi29 RISelene rob452 Roose speed84
android_man antoinewynn boss1968 cliffc copperbronze cygnet Dave@studio99 david1500 djb1 Don_Dark donaldmac eosfan flawless_photo glamorphotos gshocker30 Impulse_Images JPV just_lez Kjoservices MauricesImagery MIB michaelangelo mlp modelboutique natkins noggy1930 paulreeves philsmg Photojames43 redbaron Richard99 rscott360 RUPERT sirspread stevegosh steveh32 westend_portfolios