Colin Grist is off-linePlatinum Member
29 May 2011 02:13
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Cheshire
Chester

Quote from dutchesslaroux
ill be over say 2pm ish colin if you can collect me from the station that would be brilliant ill come bearing cake . attempting a diabetic version for those whom have asked too ( hope it turns out well) also i may bring some food for bbq too . plus booze infact is there a asda near by as i hear they have 6 cans of g&t for £6.00 thats me sorted hehehe xx

Excellent! Give me a call when you are getting close to Chester and I'll pop round to the station to meet you. There isn't an Asda close by I'm afraid, but there's a Tesco virtually next door - you might be lucky to find a deal there. See you sooncheeky
Arrrrgh!!! How did I get in here!?

Ely is off-line
29 May 2011 09:42
Ely
Model
Ely
Lancashire
Blackburn

Tried to get in touch with you about today on fb, but not heard back yet... Drop me a message if you get the chance as I'd still like to come over xxx
Life is like photography - You develop from the negatives!

29 May 2011 18:56
madala
Photographer

As ever a great gig Colin.   I have soooo many potentially usable images up-loaded to my PC that getting round to editing them all will take for ever, well a couple of days at least days.

I will make a start at sparrow's crow, well after a late breakfast.

Ron

30 May 2011 03:19
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Cheshire
Chester

Quote from madala
As ever a great gig Colin.   I have soooo many potentially usable images up-loaded to my PC that getting round to editing them all will take for ever, well a couple of days at least days.

I will make a start at sparrow's crow, well after a late breakfast.

Ron

Excellent Ron. Well I managed to get out of the studio about 2.30 am I think it was and did some tidying up outside. Ely and Squodge are still in there sad

Thanks to everyone who came and ensured we had yet another brilliant day and night. Special thanks to all the models, who all, except Steph, travelled long distances to get herecheeky

Keep watching for news of the next event in about a month.

Dave A is off-lineGold Member
30 May 2011 03:20
anthon
Photographer
anthon
Merseyside
west kirby/wirral

excellent event.
great to work with clementine on studio flat roof.

thank's col

30 May 2011 06:14
madala
Photographer

How does she do it ?

James Garbutt is off-lineSilver Member
30 May 2011 07:27
JGPhotography
Photographer
JGPhotography
Cheshire

Colin, how did you make it up early enough to post that? Been up about an hour now, and while not feeling rough, there's an element of "tired and emotional" about me at the moment.
www.wix.com/photographyjg/jgphotography

30 May 2011 11:48
madala
Photographer

Quote from JGPhotography
Colin, how did you make it up early enough to post that? Been up about an hour now, and while not feeling rough, there's an element of "tired and emotional" about me at the moment.

Shhh, don't tell too many people. . . . . . . . but . . . . . . . Colin didn't post that one . . . . . . . .

30 May 2011 15:03
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Cheshire
Chester

Quote from JGPhotography

I'd been up for about 2 hours before posting that dealing with all Sunday's e-mails and other messages, plus doing some editing. No time for lying around in bed I'm afraidindecision On the other hand Ely and Squodge didn't emerge until about 10.30.

31 May 2011 05:48
Deevamedia
Photographer

Sorry I missed out on all the fun, had a comedic family emergency so I didn't manage to even get out of the house on Sunday, bah!

If any of you are coming along on Sunday to my fair though I'll see you then
Crowdfunding the photography way! Raising funds to take a pop up studio across the UK to rural & small communities! http://igg.me/p/151029?a=704672

35 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Bluelah Brightonblonde Echoz katielouxox Kaylie looby88 Natalia_Ov SexyMatureCouple
63jian ad360photo Antonioalejandro bbphotos Chadite Charliea claypaws david1500 digimarx Essexjohn flawless_photo funky JamesHerbert jonnywoo Ladiesman Leach145 nemesis panda49 Penfoldpc Rhadamanthus rscott360 Sp_digital stevegosh thelook ukcolin Willjamieson
matt