multiple recipients

Jaw Imaging is off-lineSilver Member
04 May 2011 05:59
Two_stops
Photographer
Two_stops
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Not sure how hard to implement for messages, but I believe would be a welcome feature.

John

Before digital, photography consisted of only negative comments.

desyek is off-line
04 May 2011 06:10
desyek
Photographer
desyek
Mid Glamorgan

I suppose it'd make 'blanket messaging' a hellova lot easier for those who do the copy and paste thing...
Mr. Jelly! Mr. Jelly! Error at Address Number 6, Treacle Mine Road. Melon melon melon +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++ +++Whoops! Here comes the cheese! +++

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
04 May 2011 06:15
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from Two_stops
I believe would be a welcome feature.

What substances have you been taking John? Didn't you think before typing? That would just make it easier for the spammers to send out even more of their   'luv ur wrk hun - my r8s is...' messages.
Bob

Paul Hodson is off-line
04 May 2011 06:41
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

NO!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

04 May 2011 12:02
Two_stops
Photographer
Two_stops
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Easy peasy Bob, now who would want to spam? just report them the same as anything else.

Automatic suspension for anyone abusing it, simples.

Very time conserving for those with the need to relay messages to more than one recipient though.

John

Paul Hodson is off-line
04 May 2011 12:05
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from Two_stops
Easy peasy Bob, now who would want to spam? just report them the same as anything else.

Automatic suspension for anyone abusing it, simples.

Very time conserving for those with the need to relay messages to more than one recipient though.

John

Assuming that they were using it to offer their modelling/photo services though would it be against the rules - or just annoying?
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

05 May 2011 11:25
Two_stops
Photographer
Two_stops
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Quote from mph
Assuming that they were using it to offer their modelling/photo services though would it be against the rules - or just annoying?

It wouldn't be any different from now, you would only receive one mail if they were spamming purestorm, but for those that have to keep several people in the loop for shoots it would make things a lot easier.

John

05 May 2011 11:40
dpbphotography
Photographer

perhaps you could put a limit of 5 on it or something
www.dpbphotography.com - http://dpb-andyblake.tumblr.com/

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
05 May 2011 15:18
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from Bob
 That would just make it easier for the spammers to send out even more of their   'luv ur wrk hun - my r8s is...' messages.
Bob

Bob, you were the only one I sent it to
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

12 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Bigjams jessicaliu1993 LauraSt missminiskirt
ElegantCaptures frankpht Gingers grahamsphotography michaelangelo rscott360 Steveh32 Thomsk