Reminder Secure

Face shape + Hair style

03 May 2011 16:05
River
Model

Wondering if any of you can help with this. I have never known what face shape I have, and have always found it difficult finding a hairstyle that suits me. I haven't had my hair actually styled for about a year (my mum usually just trims the ends!).
I'm looking to vamp myself up a bit and would like opinions!mail
"I do this because Im having fun. The minute I stop having fun, I'll just walk away"- Heath Ledger

Jaymii is off-line
03 May 2011 16:18
Jaymii
Model
Jaymii
Lancashire
Manchester

Its not great But you could try new hairstyles out on Taaz.com =)

03 May 2011 16:19
Eva_Giles
Model

I'd say you have a heart shaped face.
Working upto lingerie at £15p/h.

03 May 2011 16:26
Lisaliz
Model

Quote from Eva_Giles
I'd say you have a heart shaped face.

I was about to say the same!

So you are lucky - there are many styles that would suit you. Long, either straight or with soft waves in the lower sections is good. Or maybe try a longish casual bob ala Ferne Cottton for something a bit more modern? You would also suit a pixie cut , if you were feeling very adventurous.
!

03 May 2011 16:37
River
Model

Ooh heart shape?! I wouldnt have thought that, but I wouldnt know

Im looking to keep my hair long, but add some texture and volume at the crown. How can I achieve this?
"I do this because Im having fun. The minute I stop having fun, I'll just walk away"- Heath Ledger

ajc07977 (Andrew) is off-line
03 May 2011 16:46
ajc07977
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
ajc07977
Suffolk
Ipswich

You may want to 'vamp yourself up' a bit ...

... but IMHO you are in the ENVIABLE position of having slightly longer than shoulder length hair that can be either curly or straight.

Think twice before doing something drastic ! cheeky
www.ajcphotography.com

03 May 2011 16:54
River
Model

I wasn't planning on doing anything drastic...Im not confident enough in myself to do that Just adding a bit of texture and volume is my main goal. I dont usually go to the hairdressers, so I need to save up my money. They all look so expensive

Arielle Moon is off-line
03 May 2011 16:58
CassandraFreeman
Model
CassandraFreeman
West Sussex
Horsham

http://www.channel4.com/4beauty/hairstyles/hair-ideas/face-shape

here you go helps you work out your face shape once you have found out then go to hairstyles for your face shape and there's different hairstyle tips that compliment your face shape
My new website ^.^ : http://raspberryjammodel.com/

04 May 2011 02:47
River
Model

Thankyouuuuuu

x-Aspired-x is off-line
06 June 2011 16:17
amypayne10
Model

Lancashire
accrington

hello i have long hair with my extensions in, to get volume in my hair i had some shorter layers cut in the top and gives it a bit more umphhhh x

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Echo_soul_silver wakeywakey
alsos Dphphotography FirstLifePhotography garydfreeman jackw johndt photofrank RenedeHaan sammylhel shadowtime74 shavardawkins skinz woody