Reminder Secure

A possible dor late May/early June

This thread is being watched by 1 person
24 April 2011 18:25

The Adorable Carla, a mature and adventurous model from the Midlands has expressed an interest to spend time in the north Powys area and combine leisure with an afternoon's 'up to art nude' work at a remote location in the Lake Vyrnwy area.

The plan is for 3 photographers and my self to spend some time walking into the hills to a remote waterfall and stream location,  so a degree of fitness will be required as we each carry not only our camera kit but food and drink[s] as well.

I have led a small party with Carla in the past to this area and a good time was enjoyed by all.

Pm me if interested along with a range of dates that would be more convenient for you.  As yet Carla has not finalised dates for her trip to Wales so I can be no more specific than late May Early June.

Lifescapes is off-line
25 April 2011 05:30
United Kingdom

A link to her profile might be a good start!
"It's very difficult to remain calm when you're listening to someone talk complete bollocks." Jeremy Paxman

25 April 2011 05:55

Adorable Carla  Ooops sorry

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs chosin lynnesel MissCaraJane Sammy_Louise SmithyCee
63jian bbphotos blade01uk Brian2008 feff firstforimages frankcowie jonathantennant jorgeliz kerryyy92 lenscape mauricesimagery Puremoods redbaron Sp_digital steveh32 triplejphoto