This thread is being watched by 5 people
Star Shots is off-lineSilver Member
24 April 2011 06:56
Star_Shots
Photographer
Star_Shots
Northumberland
Blyth

After a successful "mini group shoot" last week, I've decided to organise another one. I had a couple of Purestorm models and photographers along and despite the mist at the coast we had a lot of fun and got some great images.

The plan is to have the next shoot on May 30th (Bank Holiday Monday) somewhere in the Newcastle/Northumberland/Durham area. This will be an outdoor shoot and although I have a couple of location suggestions I would like some more if anyone has any ideas.

Location needs to have a nice backdrop and be secluded.

Anyone interested please let me know, I have a few togs and models already interested in this but there's room for plenty more.

There are no costs involved so this is totally free and on a TFCD basis. 

Mick Bland is off-linePlatinum Member
24 April 2011 07:08
XR473D
Photographer
XR473D
Tyne and Wear
Sunderland

sounds good would be interested

Nicholas Ainsley is off-lineSilver Member
24 April 2011 07:08
nicholas_ainsley
Photographer
nicholas_ainsley
Tyne and Wear

hi could possibly be interested in this would be interested to here who the other models are
Nicholas Ainsley Photography www.nicholasainsleyphotography.com

24 April 2011 07:33
SamCorban
Photographer

Would be up for this - and location wise, anywhere you can get an ice cream from sounds good

Star Shots is off-lineSilver Member
25 April 2011 11:24
Star_Shots
Photographer
Star_Shots
Northumberland
Blyth

Can't guarantee ice cream ! I have 7 photographers so far (not including anyone who's posted above) and 4 models. Jesmond Dene has been suggested but maybe somewhere a little more secluded would be benefitial to all.

John Croft is off-linePlatinum Member
25 April 2011 12:05
Maccroft
Photographer

Tyne and Wear
Newcastle upon Tyne

Would have been interested in coming but busy that day.

Jay Banks is off-lineSilver Member
28 April 2011 11:18
JayBanks
Photographer

Northumberland
Prudhoe

I'm actually free and in the area for once, so I'd love to come along.

28 April 2011 11:36
rattusratus
Model

im interested but i have to see if im free
300 men have died in lincoln county in the last 3 years...... but what you must remember is i did not shoot them all

01 May 2011 13:44
screaming_images
Photographer

oddly enought myself and the better half ( JuliaD ) on here are visiting my auntie in morpeth that weekend so maybe
"For Gods sake Woman put your clothes on" the nightmares keep getting worse

DarkRose is off-line
01 May 2011 14:05
DarkRose
Model

Tyne and Wear
newcasle upon tyne

This sounds awesome my mums moving away on the 8th so it might be abit tough to get to, but I can make a go of it... The group shoot at the gentlemans bar was awesome

38 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa caramacman danixhale missbelluk
ad360photo bbphotos carshaltonkev chandos DaveR70 Davidn dirkus Djanimation donaldmac eosfan Essexjohn extra_mayo geoffmarchant HarishPadalia iestyn joolsy Ladiesman philippahh PhilStorm Pictureimage shox stephenmuddell stevegosh Steveh32 steven1 Stuartb swalsh58 Thunder_Photos Visions11 wacTony WainwrightM woody zx999uk
matt