Reminder Secure

Reasonable priced makeup to cover tattoos

22 April 2011 01:50
Jody_Maginnis
Model

I'm looking for a not to expensive makeup to cover the small tattoo on my ankle that would last more than 6 hours.

Thanks x

Araneae is off-lineSilver Member
26 April 2011 05:32
Araneae
Model
Araneae
Hampshire
Farnham

Kat Von D has made a range of foundations and concealers for tattoos, but you can only get them in france and USA from Sephora, or ebay.  Its about £20-£30 so its not cheap.
Dermablend do some cover kits, but they're not cheap either.
Sorry hope this helps.
Alternative/Fetish model, great rates!!

03 May 2011 09:28
Pemdora
Model

Photoshop!

ttyl Px

03 May 2011 11:28
Jody_Maginnis
Model

Quote from Pemdora
Photoshop! ttyl Px

lol photoshop is great, but not in real life, for when your attending job interviews,

Missy is off-line
04 June 2011 22:14
MissyJayUK
Model
This member has been reset to pending
MissyJayUK
Worcestershire
Kidderminster

Hi argos do a kit I cannot remember whats its called atm however it should be still on their site its particually for any scars or tattoos. I think it was around £20-30 and contains contents and instructions with it, think you mix your own foundation.. accroding to you skin colour. Hope that helps.

05 June 2011 02:21
Mimi_C
Model
This member has been reset to pending

Mac have a concealer that I use it will last but you need fixing powder and need to build the layers. If your tattoo is only small it should be fine
If it's in your ankle though can you just wear tights or something? Much easier

05 June 2011 03:12
Jody_Maginnis
Model

Sorry the interview i was attending was for Cabin Crew, and they have strict dress code. And Flesh coloured tights is one of them.
Ryan air how ever will not alow any form of makeup covering tattoos. if its not hidden easily by the uniform then its a visible tattoo. Personally i think there rules suck as if its covered by makeup then i dont see the problem. Anyway only got 20minutes of the interview along with 15 other girls when we were told to leave. leaving around 5 girls left to continue interview.

So now is the time i regret having my crappy ankle tattoo done. lol

05 June 2011 06:58
rattusratus
Model

have you tried extras the sell camoflage make up for like £2.50 upwards dont know how good it is but at that price even if its crap its not a big loss of money
ratsx
300 men have died in lincoln county in the last 3 years...... but what you must remember is i did not shoot them all

14 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Powell22
Arterotica George99 hovephotoman john_at_tina_spice laurencejpower oro panda49 powerbook92 severndigital stevegosh TonyHazell xsa73 zzdigital