surprise

Ross McKelvie is off-line
05 March 2012 04:25
Photoflash
Photographer

London
Maida Vale

It can be done in 15 mins.

When I had a studio in Kensington I used a film industry makeup artist. She charged £150 per hour and was well worth it when you have people waiting around like the client, art director, various people from the ad agency, assistants etc, speed is important. She was very quick, as she had years of experience, you told her what you wanted, and it was done in 15 mins. And it was perfect.

The 2000 sq ft studio with 21ft ceiling was converted into two floors of office space after I left. Nobody wanted studio space any more, it even had its own 10 space car park.

Malcolm Alexander is off-line
05 March 2012 10:54
Alexam2010
Photographer
Alexam2010
West Midlands
Birmingham

Hi James,

Having recently met with a couple of MUA's to discuss a shoot of 'Exotic Eyes', their estimate is half hour. This is for makeup well over the usual, extending above and eyebrow and below eye.

Both are experienced MUA's who have worked for some years in the industry. I am actually putting one of them to the test in a few days time and will know the time for sure. It is important if several models are being made up a couple of times each, which is what I need for this shoot in May.

Malcolm

Sammyj is off-line
08 March 2012 13:47
lashestolockes
Make-up Artist
lashestolockes
Kent
Thanet

I hope you post some images this will be interesting to see
Samantha XXX Lashes to Lockes XXX

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Baileysandcream swifty24
ad360photo Belemboo brendan chriscooze cliffc daveo FlashHarry100 GSC4X Jerryg peteb PhilStorm Rscott360 sniffer stevegosh steveh32 swalsh58 tony121 visions11 zzdigital