Reminder Secure

pore advice

16 April 2011 20:18
emptyinside
Model

hey ya, i have really visible pores and i hate them, is there anything that anyone can recommend i do/use to make them less noticeable, i don't mean just for shoots i mean in general every day life. if anyone can help i will be amazingly grateful

Sammyj is off-line
19 October 2011 08:36
lashestolockes
Make-up Artist
lashestolockes
Kent
Thanet

I would love to help you but unfortunately there is not a lot you can do as it starts with prevention not cure.

Lots of products will tell you that they will make your pores less visible but their claims are unfounded.

Steam your face and exfoliate then

Try which hazel in its purest form or preparation H it's a cream for piles but it's great at tightening the skin and drink lots of water to hydrate and moisturise well. hope that helps a little
Samantha XXX Lashes to Lockes XXX

34 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa fashion29 Katielouxox Lushlolly maria_dyl sarahjane1 Shhimblond Silkythighslou Superhawk8 toxicinnocence
Andyphotography Cole96 dirkus dorrian gazzer59 hylander iestyn jonnar42 kaosrox keltica lysander mghphoto mrdl Ncp pafriend read Richard99 rod_m99 rscott360 stephenmuddell steveh32 swalsh58 visions11 woody