Reminder Secure

New forum - events

16 April 2011 06:28
Gfun
Photographer

A space to share events and exhibitions and not for profit events etc. 

There are many of the events that take place around the uk many are not for profit that are useful for practise development. 

I posted one yesterday but realise now that while it was a not for profit arts council funded event costing £40 and just what the OP sounded like they needed it was actually against PS rules to post events (I was in now way connected to the event and would not make any money or benefit from it).

Then I'm sure many PS members have their work exhibited or know of good exhibitions to share  - but we don't have a listings page on PS?

By adding one or both the advantage would be a new interesting section, improved reputation of PS, better images & a better understanding of a professional approach to photography.

35 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa fashion29 Lusciousabi29 lynnesel pinklilly
ansonphotography bavister bluesden Camerawerks clarmike Dave@studio99 diphoto djb1 donaldmac edwards eosfan frankpht Images1854 jackw James7799 JohnDentonPhoto karlsheen Ludapix nvidia padzer1 panda49 peterh Photosareu read rscott360 Steveh32 timbham tonypage urbano
luxstudios