This thread is being watched by 1 person
Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
14 April 2011 18:36
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Has the code for the forum message box changed in the last 24 hours?All I'm getting is a ~20 character x 3 line box to enter my text into. Furthermore I've got no buttons to click on for formatting option & adding links etc.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

16 April 2011 18:17
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

This problem's still happening when I quote or edit using Firefox 3.6.16

This is what it looks like:
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

TarMoo is off-line
16 April 2011 18:27
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Kent
Chatham

Quote from RedChecker
This problem's still happening when I quote or edit using Firefox 3.6.16 This is what it looks like:

I reported this problem back in Feb. See http://www.purestorm.com/forum/readThread.aspx?id=197781

It was fixed by Matt on Feb 16.

----

Hi Peter

There seems to have been an update on Firefox that has caused this issue with a number of people, yet mine seems to be okay. I've attempted to put in a fix so can you try it now and see if it is okay

Thanks
Matt

----

Subsequently I have upgraded to Firefox 4 and this problem does not seem to affect the latest version of Firefox.
Q: How to make a small fortune from photography? A: Start with a large fortune.

16 April 2011 18:29
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Thanks.

EDIT : And it worked.

HowardJ is off-line
17 April 2011 11:37
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

I still get this sometimes in Safari on my iPhone, but I DO get the buttons. I also get it when I try to reply to PMs.

Update: Actually I've found just switching the iPhone completely off and starting it again fixes this problem.

04 May 2011 10:58
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

I'm getting this problem again when replying to PMs and I'm using Firefox 4.0.1 (latest)

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Astramore fashion29 infinitelizzy Lord1982 shadowsfire
63jian Cheshunt83 cliffc djb1 JohnDentonPhoto Kentrichuk Kjoservices MarcXJR nemesis pb_photography philippahh photomart Picturemike Platidonio rscott360 spiritofwales stevegosh