Reminder Secure

boobs jobs in belgium

This thread is being watched by 1 person
31 October 2011 08:41
Loki_Winters
Model

Haha. This is very true. Would be interesting to find out where she did end up getting them done
available in Glasgow 7th-9th December

31 October 2011 10:13
landmproductions
Photographer

Quote from Alister
+1 but then whenever a model talks about having a boob job you always get people, mostly photographers, telling them they shouldn't and will lose work. Plus the OP posted this in April and has had her boob job already

Did I say she shouldnt get it done, or did I say she would loose work...NO, I was purely saying i think she looks fine. yes the decision is Ruth's.
visit my website www.pandaphotography.co.uk

Emi Rose is off-line
14 November 2011 13:13
emirose
Model
emirose
Northumberland
Choppington

Quote from Serena
Time and time again? - poor girls ... must be very unhappy about their bodies.

Sorry, OT..
I know many girls that have had more than one cosmetic procedure. After speaking to most of these girls it seems people go down the surgery route to enchance what they already have..if it's what they want go for it I say Just because someone has surgery doesn't mean there unhappy with themselves, just means they see something they would like improved on. Personally, if I could take some magic potion (I'm TERRIFIED of surgery and would never even consider for this reason alone) to make my teeth slightly different, I would. Not because I'm unhappy with them at all, just because I personally think they could be better.
love emi ♥

Belfast Adult is off-line
14 November 2011 19:02
Belfast_Adult
Photographer
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending

Antrim
Belfast

Quote from emirose

Sorry, OT..
I know many girls that have had more than one cosmetic procedure. After speaking to most of these girls it seems people go down the surgery route to enchance what they already have..if it's what they want go for it I say Just because someone has surgery doesn't mean there unhappy with themselves, just means they see something they would like improved on. Personally, if I could take some magic potion (I'm TERRIFIED of surgery and would never even consider for this reason alone) to make my teeth slightly different, I would. Not because I'm unhappy with them at all, just because I personally think they could be better.

Well said .

Ruth, my only input is that you look fantastic as you are. £x,000 is alot of money. I can't help but think it could be spent on something better . You are the boss though.

Cheers,
BA

10 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Just_Janine mandymack
Andrew88 ATDIMAGES cps evopro Gaudinio grahamsphotography paletesdeluz rscott360