This thread is being watched by 1 person
modelruth is off-line
12 April 2011 11:48
modelruth
Model
modelruth
Hampshire
southampton

hi everyone i recently been enquiring about another breast enlargement as want to go slightly bigger, i was talking to a friend the other day and she is going to belgium for her breast enlargement the cost is around 1700 which is over 3000 cheaper than the uk... does anyone know of anyone that has had breast enlargements abroad if so what happened etc...

Thoughts please

12 April 2011 11:52
InPartnership
Photographer

Has the football season just started?

12 April 2011 11:53
ASHLEA_LOUISE
Model

pm'd you x
keep model warm for optimum results.....

modelruth is off-line
12 April 2011 12:10
modelruth
Model
modelruth
Hampshire
southampton

thanks hun... football season????

12 April 2011 12:17
InPartnership
Photographer

Yes football season - boob jobs often look like footballs have been implanted and there seem to be a lot of posts about boob jobs. I totally accept that this is a complete generalisation and I also accept that I have probably seen boob jobs and never realised it. However, wanting to pay the cheapest price to have artificial items thrust under the skin with minimal scarring strikes me as somewhat of a false economy.

Feel totally free to ignore me though as I am extremely tired and grumpy from too much work!

12 April 2011 12:21
ASHLEA_LOUISE
Model

yeah ignore him, its grumpy man day everywhere today!!

modelruth is off-line
12 April 2011 12:30
modelruth
Model
modelruth
Hampshire
southampton

I accept your comments but that is why i am asking for advise as surely it seems mad to spend nearly 5000 on something that could cost 3000 cheaper!!! From what i am hearing tho all the comments are very positive about belgium clinics, thanks ashley great talking to you xx

12 April 2011 12:38
InPartnership
Photographer

I'll do both for £700 thus saving you even more

Jenelle_James is off-line
12 April 2011 12:40
Jenelle_James
Model
Jenelle_James
Lancashire
BURNLEY

5000 for a boob job?? where the hell have u been looking lol i really wouldnt advise goin abroad for a boob job as so many botch jobs have come from it with so many prolems, would u hire a cowboy to do ur roof? most people want a job done properly, includin boobs, last i saw boob jobs here in the uk were between 3000-3700 depending on which company u choose, and the boobs look a damn sight better done here than abroad where its done cheaper, with the cheapness comes tackyness and a messy job done.

12 April 2011 12:45
ASHLEA_LOUISE
Model

mmm i agree to disagree, i had mine to in the uk and i am extremely happy and wouldnt have gone elsewhere, however there is one company in belgium i have seen A LOT of girls visit and all come out with good boob jobs, No problems after some even been back for work on other parts of there body time and time again.

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ad360photo antonart dby47 FirstLifePhotography woody