How to delete my own casting calls

Cassie Jade is off-lineSilver Member
11 April 2011 05:41
whosthatgirl
Model
whosthatgirl
North Yorkshire
Leeds/Skipton

When I go to the tab Your Casting Calls I don't see the option to delete any of my previous castings I'd like to delete all of them please - How do I do this?

I know you can turn off your casting call but they all still shown on my page?!
My next Studio Day will be held at Tip Top Studios Birmingham Date: Saturday 18TH Jan Please visit this Casting Call for details http://www.purestorm.com/view-casting-call.aspx?id=132580

Stibnite is off-line
11 April 2011 08:04
Stibnite
Photographer
Stibnite
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

In the casting calls list

you click view casting

then click edit casting call

and at the bottom is a tick box to make them inactive

can't believe you didn't spot that........

Dave
You don't need eyes to see you need vision...........

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
11 April 2011 08:19
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from whosthatgirl
 I know you can turn off your casting call but they all still shown on my page?!

They still show on your own page so that you can refer back to them when you need to, but I don't believe anybody else can see them. When I go to my profile and click on the Casting Calls link next to the clapperboard icon at the top right I can only see my active ones, but when I click on Your Casting Calls on the drop down menu I see the full list of both active and inactive with a red header above the inactive ones. I sometimes set them Inactive while sifting through applicants then Reactivate if I don't find anyone suitable.
Bob

7 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
mandymack
ellessephotography FlyingShot Ian123 JohnDentonPhoto JSP rscott360