This thread is being watched by 3 people
Colin Grist is off-linePlatinum Member
10 April 2011 14:04
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Cheshire
Chester

EASTER BUNNIES WANTED!  the 24th is Easter Sunday, so come along for some Easter fun and frolics. Please note it will be starting at 1 pm and partying on until late. Let me know if you are interested. Venue is the usual place in Chester - address on my profile page cheeky
Arrrrgh!!! How did I get in here!?

Pontius584 is off-line
10 April 2011 15:22
pontius584
Photographer
pontius584
Clwyd

I'll be there for some of the usual frolics! If it's starting at 1pm are we having lunch at Wetherspoons instead of breakfast?

Pete
"The camera never lies" - but PhotoShop does!

10 April 2011 18:33
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Cheshire
Chester

Quote from pontius584
I'll be there for some of the usual frolics! If it's starting at 1pm are we having lunch at Wetherspoons instead of breakfast? Pete

We can still do breakfast or lunch cheeky It's just that there is something else going on in the studio between 11 and 1 - but it doesn't need my presence necessarily. Last year on Easter Sunday we managed to get a good party going later in the evening, so I don't think the time is a bad thing.

12 April 2011 18:21
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Cheshire
Chester

Where is everyone? I know it's a little while off, but please let me know if you are interested in coming. There'll be chocolate

Kizer is off-lineSilver Member
14 April 2011 03:50
Kizer
Photographer
Kizer
Staffordshire
Stoke-on-Trent

I might attend this depends if any models decide to go not much fun using other togs?

Come on easter bunnies wanted.

Steve

James Garbutt is off-lineSilver Member
15 April 2011 09:10
JGPhotography
Photographer
JGPhotography
Cheshire

I'm there! Red wine is the way forward I think that day, with a day off to follow.
I'm interested in Wetherspoons finest food before we kick off too - meet 11:30 for brunch?
www.wix.com/photographyjg/jgphotography

15 April 2011 10:54
Deevamedia
Photographer

I may pop along to say hello on the day for a teeny bit, I'm on a shoot hiatus after my car rolled down the roodee carpark into another parked car yesterday afternoon whilst parked up mind!! the only sort of accident that could happen to me eh! So it depends if I'm a) recovered enough & b) still have enough money left after paying out for car damage, for the train fare in
Crowdfunding the photography way! Raising funds to take a pop up studio across the UK to rural & small communities! http://igg.me/p/151029?a=704672

15 April 2011 10:55
CloudySkye
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending

May show my face
There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary; those who do and those who don't.

Ely is off-line
15 April 2011 10:59
Ely
Model
Ely
Lancashire
Blackburn

HEY HEY!! Well, I am meant totally undecided as to what I am going to be doing around then, depends whats happening with bookings and shizzle.

Let me have a look and sort something that way for fri and sat maybe?

Its the offer of a party and chocolate that are swinging it for me! haha is there going to be cherry ale and cake? Can we make that happen? Pleeeeeease??
Life is like photography - You develop from the negatives!

Lorena Louise  is off-lineSilver Member
15 April 2011 11:04
Laauurreenn
Model
Laauurreenn
Lancashire

Ohh this sounds interesting...
What normally goes on a networking day ?
Is it generally just mixing with photographers and other models ?

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Frankirae hanmoda2 Lourabern viktoria_darling
bob bradder cygnet Dod1904 Dolayley dorrian For_Arts_Sake gunnergraham jackw Johno1 kaosrox Lanedor mikehemmings MrDL orca_photography PhilStorm Photogenic2 sniffer