This thread is being watched by 1 person
lazeeboy is off-line
07 April 2011 07:56
lazeeboy
Photographer
lazeeboy
West Sussex
Goring-by-Sea

Could we not have a Rant Section for the  moaning minnies ?  There seem to be rants on the same subjects every other day.  It's usually middle aged men crying over the antics of an 18 year old newbie.  Whatever happened to the British back bone that stood so tall at Waterloo and changed the course of history with triumphal defiance at Trafalgar ?frown

White Rabbit is off-line
07 April 2011 08:45
WhiteRabbitPhoto
Photographer
WhiteRabbitPhoto
Cardiff
Taffs Well

They started to moan how long it was taking and who didnt bother to turn up.

Paul Hodson is off-line
07 April 2011 08:57
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from lazeeboy
It's usually middle aged men crying over the antics of an 18 year old newbie.  Whatever happened to the British back bone that stood so tall at Waterloo and changed the course of history with triumphal defiance at Trafalgar ?frown

At least the French and Spanish turned up!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Ian MACFADYEN is off-lineSilver Member
07 April 2011 09:13
Kiboko
Photographer
Kiboko
Surrey
GUILDFORD

I'm so fed up and sick of people taking the mick out of bald-headed middle-aged men like me, sick of it, you hear? What do we want a "rant" forum for anyway. Didn't need one in MY day! - why would we need one now? I just don't BELIEVE it!

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
charlotte_x Claretberet ElleLaura indiaxxx rob452 sacha4creative
claypaws cliffc Creativedge Darimages dhuntuk djb1 duncanjames Einstein eosfan Fashionphotography GlasgowPhotographer keltica Ladiesman laurencejpower Manchestertog1 MauricesImagery moritz78 oscar Robinsky rscott360 siclews Snooper911 Spiritofwales Steveh32