New Studio Open Days

ElegancePhotographyStudio is off-line
03 April 2011 18:18
LenMcNally
Photographer
LenMcNally
Lancashire
Bolton

My new studio will be opening on the 1st May 2011 in Bury, Lancs and I am offering TFP and studio hire with discounts for purestorm members. All lighting and backdrops are included in the hire with free Tea,Coffee and soft drinks provided. I am holding 2 open days where you can come along to try the studio free of charge and have a glass or two of wine and a bite to eat. Open days are the 1st & 2nd of May from 2pm onwards.
Looking forward to seeing you.
Regards
Len
Len

11 April 2011 10:24
nomnomphotography
Photographer

hey len, id be interested in coming along on the monday about 2pm, if thats ok, im only in bolton, so could be handy.

ElegancePhotographyStudio is off-line
11 April 2011 16:00
LenMcNally
Photographer
LenMcNally
Lancashire
Bolton

See you there, I have a pro model posing from 2pm on Sunday the 1st May.
Len

Donald Gibbs is off-lineGold Member
23 April 2011 06:09
Donald
Photographer
Donald
Lancashire

always interested in a new local studio, I'll try to pop in on the 1st

37 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE chosin jodieellen Kaylie kealeyanne123 Lusciousabi29 mandymack Natalie120525 Theenglishrose wildchief
Aquarian bbphotos Blancho Brian2008 chopper_images eosfan Fstop gazzer59 humphries iamge john_at_tina_spice JohnDentonPhoto Ladiesman lester2705 mareeoosh oro peteb PhilStorm photomart psn scottmcccxiv star_shots stephenmuddell stevegosh timbham westend_portfolios woody