Edinburgh: April networking night?

Doug Ross is off-line
03 April 2011 16:23
DougRossPhotographic
Photographer
DougRossPhotographic
Central
Falkirk

With great skill, I've managed to book a shoot as the same night as the Glasgow networking night! (i.e working on Gerry's guide - April 20th.) Can anyone possibly help with the: date: time: place for the Edinburgh event. I live halfway between Edinburgh and Glasgow so its a case of turn left or right at the end of the road!

Many thanks,

Doug
Smile.......'Today is the first day of the rest of your life!'

Nixie Munro is off-line
05 April 2011 10:03
NixieMunro
Model
NixieMunro
Edinburgh

Hiya! As far as I know, the next networking event in Edinburgh is this Thursday (the 7th of April) at 7:30 at the Itchycoo Bar in the Radisson on the Royal Mile. The address is 80 High Street, but it's basically just down the hill from the corner of North Bridge and the Royal Mile.

Doug Ross is off-line
05 April 2011 12:32
DougRossPhotographic
Photographer
DougRossPhotographic
Central
Falkirk

Ta!
Doug
Smile.......'Today is the first day of the rest of your life!'

Ian Coyle is off-lineGold Member
05 April 2011 12:34
Mark_Time
Photographer
Mark_Time
Lothian
Livingston

Quote from NixieMunro
Hiya! As far as I know, the next networking event in Edinburgh is this Thursday (the 7th of April) at 7:30 at the Itchycoo Bar in the Radisson on the Royal Mile. The address is 80 High Street, but it's basically just down the hill from the corner of North Bridge and the Royal Mile.

Tis correct

Im not racist. I hate everyone!

12 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura wrenstar
Antz FirstLifePhotography grisey jonwhowson Lotusdream martinchristie photofrank Spiritofwales stevegosh Tp11