Reminder Secure

Tan?

03 April 2011 14:24
Quirkybutcute
Model

Hey,

Now I don't want a fake tan, or to use sunbeds, or to have lots of white marks all over my body...

So how do I go about getting a nice - natural - looking tan? I don't want to be overly dark, just a natural 'glow' will do. I have anemia and I'm whiter than white at the moment, to the point where people keep asking me if I am ill. I usually tan very easily in the summer and get white marks so last summer I avoided the sun all I could for modelling.

I don't want to avoid the sun altogether this year, but I would like a glow. Anything you lovely people can recommend? I'm sick of looking ill!

*La la la la la, I can't hear you.*

Lou is off-line
03 April 2011 14:42
Lou_hamlet
Model
Lou_hamlet
East Yorkshire
Roos near Hull.

Have you tried Johnsons holiday skin?
Its a moisterizer with a hint of fake tan, it gradually builds a nice glow with no patches.
I swear by it
Hope this helps
Lou x
Don't let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game

03 April 2011 14:57
Eva_Giles
Model

Yeah johnsons is nice.

There is an over night version. Builds a really gradual tan while you sleep, so its alot more difficult to get obvious streaks.
Eva
Working upto lingerie at £15p/h.

04 April 2011 02:00
Quirkybutcute
Model

Ooh thank you! I will give it a whirl. My mum actually swears by Johnsons,but it looks quite patchy on her, then again she does seem to whack it on about ten times a day.

Thanks!
*La la la la la, I can't hear you.*

04 April 2011 13:49
Jody_Maginnis
Model

I've started using St Tropez Gradual moisturising tan, it's like the Johnson's stuff, But i find it very natural and not as patchy as what i first though it would bet. It is £14 but worth it, Not sure if they do a light to medium, as I'm using the medium to dark.

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Dyce Levi_T Michelledefeo1 tangoed06
ayearepee bluesden brettrothschild Cheshunt83 coolcamel cps david1500 Essexjohn Ginger21 kimsandman2 MIB peteb rscott360 stevegosh Steveh32 Willjamieson