beauty pagent

This thread is being watched by 2 people
Daniella Spourdalaki is off-line
03 April 2011 14:31
daniella_spourdalaki
Model

Bedfordshire
bedford

i just got into the final for miss bedfordshire and wanted some advice how i should have my hair and make-up on the night?
Also i want to dye my hair any ideas?

Karen Hegarty is off-line
04 April 2011 17:36
simplydivine
Make-up Artist
simplydivine
Cheshire

Why don't you book an MUA in your area to do it for you???

Jesfish is off-line
04 April 2011 17:38
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

The same as you have it in your pics with some lip gloss.  Why do you want to dye your hair?  It looks nice as it is.

Karen Hegarty is off-line
12 April 2011 04:39
simplydivine
Make-up Artist
simplydivine
Cheshire

Noticed you have put up a casting on TFP basis but how can you guarantee any images for the MUA? who is the photographer?? it's a pagent and there will be an official photographer but have you checked with him/ her that they are happy to give prints or cd of the images to the MUA, if not what is the MUA getting out of this work, after travel costs, working, products etc the MUA is going to be out of pocket whilst you get free make up and hair ? just something to think about

34 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ArizonaSky Ashleighmckenzie chandni23 Danielamoreno1975 emilymarshall Harleypage Laila19 latara_18 michellehush Pinklilly Rhistylee toxicinnocence
abouncer Dandelion dby47 DecimalDan diphoto Essexjohn freddie gperl GSC4X Impulse_Images JasonSmithPhoto leekumkee liteangle Maverick974 MIB philippahh photon rtmphoto steveh32 timmbo violins Willjamieson