Reminder Secure

hair dye stripper stuff

30 March 2011 16:27
miss_nikkala
Model
This member has been reset to pending

as you can see i dont know the name of them lol

but im just wondering has anyone used them?

they basicly strip all the hair dye from your hair and leave you with your natural colour

bad and good experience needed also recommended products needed

nikkala .x.

30 March 2011 16:30
Quirkybutcute
Model

I've used B4 Colour remover, and the knock off version from Savers (if you have one near you). I can highly reccommend both of them if I'm honest, but they can be a bit of a bore waiting around for the buffer to work and stuff, so you need to set yourself a good hour aside with no distractions and magazines to keep you entertained!

I had my natural colour underneath mine so it came out as that, but if you previously was blonde or had red pigment to your hair it could go a gingery colour or blotchy. Not to worry! It is safe to use a hair dye after so you can dye your hair to the colour you want and the gingeryness will go away
*La la la la la, I can't hear you.*

30 March 2011 16:33
Quirkybutcute
Model

By the way B4 you can get from Boots, but look around you can buy it cheaper in some other places!
*La la la la la, I can't hear you.*

30 March 2011 16:34
miss_nikkala
Model
This member has been reset to pending

wicked thank you yep i have a savers 5 mins from me

no by hair is brown so it should be ok by what you said

i dyed my hair red and it went darker then i wanted now my roots are coming through so need to get rid lol

i shall go investigate

thank you

nikkala .x.

02 April 2011 13:19
emptyinside
Model

elimin8 from sallys is really good! its about 20quid but it started stripping the black out in 10 mins after half hour is was a light brown/reddy colour. best one i have used! x

02 April 2011 13:30
rattusratus
Model

yeah the work wonders but be carful as your natural hair can develop a ginger hue from the peroxid in most dyes (even if its just mild peroxide)
ratsx
300 men have died in lincoln county in the last 3 years...... but what you must remember is i did not shoot them all

Kelly is off-line
21 April 2011 14:46
rebelsugar
Model
rebelsugar
Cheshire
Stockport

I have used colourB4 and it is amazing! It worked first time even though I had 3 years worth of colour build up after dying my hair dark brown.

I can really recommend it but aslong as you foolow the instructions right down to the second.
"Almost Nobody Dances Sober, Unless They Happen To Be Insane."

21 April 2011 14:49
DollyK
Model
This member has been suspended

Advice from a hairdressers point of view.. dont touch them without a patch/skin test.
Even in salons people are refused them as the ingredients can be highly harmful to your hair and rats is correct in as much as it will leave u with a gingerly/yellow wirey type, which would then need a toner or decent hair colour ontop.

Ive heard some horror stories so be careful! x

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs missminiskirt Vickiej
abouncer antoinewynn Chadite Cheshunt83 cliffc Don_Dark James7799 johntisbury jpdo Kjoservices mamamiya mghphoto MIB natkins NigelAdams Nunude Phiesta1 Photojames43 redwrenstudios Studio4 thelook Thunder_Photos viewphotographic whitepython