This thread is being watched by 1 person
HowardJ is off-line
27 March 2011 14:42
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

I might have missed this update notification, but has the feedback system been changed recently?

I ask because it used to be that if you worked with a model several times and you wanted to leave feedback for each shoot you had to copy your previous feedback and paste into the feedback box and then add your most recent feedback otherwise the latest feedback would replace the previous one.  You also used to be able to correct feedback you'd left e.g. if you'd mistyped something

It now looks like you no longer need to copy the previous feedback into the feedback box and you get separate feedback sections for each shoot.  It also looks like you can no longer edit feedback you've previously and instead it creates another feedback record for whatever date you attempted to do the correction on.

Is this how the feedback system now works and is there a way to correct typos in feedback after you've left it?

Thanks

Catchlites Glamour is off-lineSilver Member
27 March 2011 15:24
Badger
Photographer
Badger
Somerset
Weston super Mare

This has also puzzled me, yesterday I saw a models profile with two seperate references from the same tog, with the dates only three days apart, and two seperate smiley's.

I thought that I was seeing things.

Good way to get the reference count up though.

Trev
A wise man changes his mind, a fool, never.

Anthony Bradshaw is off-line
27 March 2011 15:55
northernstar074
Photographer
northernstar074
Merseyside
Southport

It looks like it has. I have just added feedback for a model that I have worked with twice and it has left my previous feedback and added the new feedback seperately

Creative Pursuits (Lenz) is off-linePlatinum Member
27 March 2011 16:03
Lenz
Photographer
Lenz
Essex
Southend

Me too! I have left feedback twice for the one shoot. I have contacted the Mods and I am waiting for their advice as to how I can delete the first one in favour of the latest one that has the corrections.

Ian Butterfield is off-line
27 March 2011 16:11
ianbutty
Photographer
ianbutty
Greater Manchester
Stockport

Providing we have the ability to correct typos, I think the idea of a per shoot feedback system is good.  I've had the situation before that my first shoot with a model has been great and on the basis of that would recommend, but the second shoot was a "No show with valid reason" which I never posted because it seemed unfair to wipe out all the positives of the first shoot, because it was a valid reason for the no show.
*** Studio now open - see www.ians-studio.co.uk / Purestorm studio profile: iansstudio ***

HowardJ is off-line
27 March 2011 16:17
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from ianbutty
Providing we have the ability to correct typos, I think the idea of a per shoot feedback system is good.  I've had the situation before that my first shoot with a model has been great and on the basis of that would recommend, but the second shoot was a "No show with valid reason" which I never posted because it seemed unfair to wipe out all the positives of the first shoot, because it was a valid reason for the no show.

I agree.  I just wanted to check how it's been implemented as I did one correction on one feedback just to fix a typo (now created a second feedback record) and post a second shoot feedback using the old current and paste method and the model now has one record showing feedback for "first shoot" and "second shoot" and the original "first shoot" feedback.

Creative Pursuits (Lenz) is off-linePlatinum Member
27 March 2011 16:30
Lenz
Photographer
Lenz
Essex
Southend

The Mods have since addressed my request and made the amendment for me.

30 March 2011 12:59
twentytwenty
Photographer

Ok I have been away for a while but what happens to the feedback now. before I went if you left somebody feedback and made a mistake you simply called it up and replaced it, that doesnt work anymore, and I have just left a model two feedbacks how can I get one deleted pleased.
totally confused
Allan

matt is a moderatorPlatinum Member
30 March 2011 13:59
matt
Peacemaker
matt
East Sussex
Brighton

There was a bug with the system which has now been fixed so all back to normal
If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

HowardJ is off-line
02 April 2011 05:25
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Hi matt

I've just tried editing the feedback I left now that you've fixed the bug but it's now changed both of the feedback records on the models profile. Any chance you could delete one of the records for me?

It's on klouise1992's profile

Thanks

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Jessica_Knight JessicaAnnahModel kaysy Kitty_1
Argentiq david1500 gordon kinofist kizer michael_cameraman moritz78 nemesis paddyg panda49 peteb Platidonio redbaron siclews steveh32 Stevew1 swalsh58 tms