Reminder Secure

Tfp/Tfcd

Wendy Davies is off-line
15 March 2011 13:29
wendyanne
Make-up Artist

Cheshire
Ellesmere port

Whats a reasonable amount of time to wait for pics from photo shoots?

Jessica Andrews is off-line
15 March 2011 13:33
jess_andrews
Model
jess_andrews
Derbyshire
Derby

Usually you discuss this before the shoot, and more often than not in my experience it's been 2-4 weeks.
˙ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ǝq oʇ ǝɹɐp

15 March 2011 13:40
Mimi_C
Model
This member has been reset to pending

2 weeks.
Usually it's at least a month+ though. You can discuss it before shoots until you're blue in the face but really you'll just get them when you get them :/

Marcello Pozzetti is off-line
15 March 2011 13:48
MarcelloPozzetti
Photographer
MarcelloPozzetti
Norfolk
Norwich

with me... it is 48 hours Max for a dozen of pictures edited.
I normally e-mail them mid res and post the DVD full res soon after.....
......""""Don't worry over what other people are thinking about you. They're too busy worrying over what you are thinking about them. """ ....

Wendy Davies is off-line
19 March 2011 09:52
wendyanne
Make-up Artist

Cheshire
Ellesmere port

Thanx guys for taking the time to answer.I guess i need to be more forward in my approach to TF work,and definately need to try and agree a time frame with the photographer.I appreciate they are busy editing numerous shoots they have been working on.Its just frustrating when you have put in the work,sometimes on set for up to 6hrs doing multiple hair and make-up changes without even expenses being offered so not only are you out of pocket and worked for free,you dont even have some nice images to show for it.I have been waiting 3wks so far from one tog,will have to give a reminder for my pics x

19 March 2011 09:59
Venustas
Photographer

Really think an extra feedback/review option should be there "how long did it take to recieve the TF images?" to name and shame these jokers who take months to send a couple of images.. crist whats it take to do an index print image, email it then edit the models chosen X many photos?

Colin Grist is off-linePlatinum Member
19 March 2011 10:15
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Cheshire
Chester

I hope it's not me Wendy? I do have some photos for you at the moment, but I see you so often I never bother posting them to you. Also, I do give you something towards covering your costs even for TF shoots. So, I don't think it's me xx
Arrrrgh!!! How did I get in here!?

Wendy Davies is off-line
19 March 2011 11:06
wendyanne
Make-up Artist

Cheshire
Ellesmere port

No Colin its definately not you.You have always looked after me,and i never stress about getting photos from you as i do see you so often,and you are brilliant helping me out with my travel costs.I just wanted to know in general how long you should wait for pics when doing Tf as i have some outstanding from other Tf work and didnt want to seem pushy and mither for them if i hadent given the tog enough reasonable time to get them too me x

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
celebrateeverymoment chosin pinklilly
Blancho duncanjames Essexjohn liteangle oro redtail RenedeHaan shadowtime74 steveh32 supernova woody
harbourstudio