Oscars Photostudio is off-line
08 May 2011 10:29
oscar
Photographer
oscar
Cheshire
Nr Warrington

Quote from Two_stops
I'd also like to see the latest log ins not be affected by membership status, if I'm looking to find someone who's online who I can mail for a last minute shoot, I'd prefer not to wade through platinum,gold and silver members who logged in three days ago.

John

Agreed. It would be most useful if those currently on line were shown first, or the 'currently on line' list broken down into regions.
Much easier to try and find last minute replacements for the no shows / no communication brigade (again).

Also it would help if there was an indication that a model / photographer was prepared to travel and how far.

Kirk Schwarz is off-line
08 May 2011 11:16
kirkschwarz
Photographer
kirkschwarz
Cambridgeshire
Peterborough

I'be said this somewhere before but it seems to me that the more effective way around it would he to allow accounts to select multiple locations so they appear in several searches. That kind of feature would be invaluable to people like me who are on county borders, I can head 10 miles in any direction and actually be in any one of 6 counties.

It's probably been said a thousand times already though...
Can someone tell me how to put text in this box???

38 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
celebrateeverymoment Donnybabe11 KayleighChristina Natural_happy_girl PrettyDiamond SJH30
abouncer andygstudios carshaltonkev cliffc couchestudio davkit Don_Dark duncanjames Essexjohn freddie GlasgowPhotographer hardik79 Hioctane James7799 JohnDentonPhoto Kiboko Kjoservices Ladiesman Leztec MIB nunude panda49 redbaron rossvincent rscott360 rumbleuk steveh32 tonyg wacTony WesternRoom
Charlottealom
barlowstudios