Reminder Secure

White hair?

25 February 2011 11:05
Quirkybutcute
Model

So after talking to the lovely Jess, I decided to put a light ash blonde on my hair. After leaving it on for about 55 minutes, it started to take to a nice colour and the gingeryness started to fade.

Its not an overall blonde colour with a yellowish tinge, and I am going to use some silver shampoo as suggested and hopefully it is now done so thank you all for your advice and especially to Jess for staying online and talking me through it :P

x
*La la la la la, I can't hear you.*

Fleur du Mal is off-lineSilver Member
25 February 2011 15:18
Fleur_du_Mal
Model
This member has been reset to pending
Fleur_du_Mal
Derbyshire
Derby

If you want it actually WHITE I can let you in on one of my secrets.  Unfortunately my skunk streak is getting too yellowy at the minute so it's abou time I took my own advice!
Mr P to Fleur: "Oh, are you the cleavage lady?" www.badflower.co.uk

25 February 2011 17:25
Quirkybutcute
Model

Ooh tell me!

By the way I've used a silver shampoo already and some of the yellow tone has gone already SO PLEASED!

I was worried it wouldn't look good, after all this was only an experiment, I do plan on going darker again in a month or so but for now wanted a little play with it. However it does look pretty cool, and my eyebrows are quite light (I draw them on dark) so it doesn't look too bad. Looks AWESOME with flowers in my hair and with my usual bandanas, looks a bit boring down :P

01 March 2011 15:17
Quirkybutcute
Model

This is my new hair everyone

01 March 2011 15:18
Quirkybutcute
Model

Sorry about the no makeup haha!

Jessica Andrews is off-line
01 March 2011 15:23
jess_andrews
Model
jess_andrews
Derbyshire
Derby

You're very welcome!!!

It looks awesome
˙ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ǝq oʇ ǝɹɐp

Ely is off-line
01 March 2011 15:25
Ely
Model
Ely
Lancashire
Blackburn

Awww I love it!!! Looks fab!
Life is like photography - You develop from the negatives!

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Jessicaliu1993
clarmike jonnywoo
Charlottealom